The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana probably doesn't care whether or not dj moves up, but dj made it clear from the jump he wants to get paid a mill if he were to go up

I'm not sure if Dana will ever give that pay day to dj but I think he's warming up to it. He's on the dj is the goat train now due to the record

and also, all his cash cows are dropping off. brock, Semen Punk, honda housey, jon jones, mcgregor all out

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy who takes shots at a guy for losing to great fighters.

Manuwas 2 losses are by KO. To Rumble and Gus.

Look at the list of names the guy has beat while in the UFC.

Title fight is absurd IMO. IDGAF how thin the division is.

Just let DC fight the winner of Gus/Glover at that point.

But isn't rumble just an exceptional striker as well?

I don't think Jimi is on the level of rumble, rumble showed that in their fight. Only reason Jimi gets the shot is because of timing. I personally don't have a problem. He's got a punchers chance even though I expect DC to maul this guy

DC should chill with the boxing talk. He broke a hand after the Viking battle in Strike Force. And I think he broke his hand another time.

So are they giving JBJ a warm up fight which is wh D.C. Taking the Jimi Manu fight?

DC should chill with the boxing talk. He broke a hand after the Viking battle in Strike Force. And I think he broke his hand another time.

So are they giving JBJ a warm up fight which is wh D.C. Taking the Jimi Manu fight?
Hard to tell what they are thinking with Bones, I'd say once he clears the suspension they could potentially look into the rematch with him and DC in Sept provided DC makes quick work of Jimi and is ready for a quick turnaround. I don't think they want to do another interim fight. Then they could keep winner of Gus/Glover waiting in the wings if Jones isn't able to go.

Brett Okamoto of ESPN just reported that the UFC is ready to give Jon Jones a shot at DC in July if he's ready, but if he wants a tune up first, the it'll be Jimi vs DC

I feel like JBJ is ready to get back to cementing his legacy. He's been so inactive and had so many setbacks. Hopefully he's grown and learned from it (and he learns to cycle better...cough...him just DLing 600 pounds).

I'm starting to wonder if all that Manuwa talk at 210 was staged to set this up because this **** is preposterous.

it really should be up to DC. if he wants that immediate match, JBJ shouldnt be afforded a tune up. DC aint a young buck, he has a limited time to make money and being idle and waiting for jones to get his **** together been costing him

I could see DC doing Manuwa then the Jones rematch. If Bones wins DC retires. If DC evens the score, do a trilogy then retire

He's already said he doesn't plan on fighting long enough to face someone like Mischa and he's adamant that he'll never fight at HW again. Just seems like he could be gone after a few more opponents 

Pretty sure Jon could wash DC after s night of drinking, just needs to blow a line to get himself right

Back
Top Bottom