The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm sure something will happen with one or both of them

Interested to see who else they get on that Anaheim card. Would like to see more Cali based fighters

Prepare to b disappointed shortly everyone, Dana gonna negotiate w team may weather soon...

Last edited:
Floyd gonna ask him how Conor should make 75 for a fight when the most he's ever made is maybe 15 and then we all move on with our lives.

I'm hoping Conor comes back to mma

don't want to hear any excuses about training too much boxing if he loses an mma match though lol

I'm hoping Conor comes back to mma

don't want to hear any excuses about training too much boxing if he loses an mma match though lol
This. While the Ferguson fight seems like a longshot, I'm hoping it happens by next year. The 3rd Diaz fight would be entertaining I'm sure but just crazy how he hasn't defended a belt once in his pro career.

Also, this weekends Fight Night has lots of intriguing matchups. Hoping Swanson gives Artem the work and scores a KO. Will also be interesting to see how Iaquinta comes off such a long layoff.

There are some nice fights tomorrow

Moreno vs Ortiz: Moreno is on a 10 fight win streak, his last 2 being in the UFC. This will be his third fight in 6 months

Ellenberger vs Perry: Should be a slugfest

Luzon vs Ray: Two nice grapplers, either get a cool grappling exchange or a stand up war

Dodson vs Wineland: Wineland on a 2 fight win streak, both being TKO. Dodson in his second fight back at 135, I think he might have beat Lineker in his last fight

Iaquinta vs Diego: I can't believe it's been this long since we seen Al. I can't believe his last fight was the win against Jorge... time flies 

If Conor got the Floyd fight, would Conor contractually be allowed to keep boxing? If not, if he quit the UFC would he then be able to box or does it not work like that?

Gunnar Nelson got me thinking. He said if Conor's fight went well with Floyd, maybe he'd stop MMA and just do boxing

I just listened to the Diego Sanchez interview from the MMA Hour. It's great that he's here today and has a new outlook on life but I personally would've went to the hospital if I was experiencing those type of heart issues.

I had my first BJJ and Muay Thai classes this week. I thought they were fun. Don't have any equipment yet. Asked what I needed but I guess they're trying to determine if Ima ride out.

Brandon Moreno!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

On a tear

Back
Top Bottom