The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yea I think Yair has the tools to take out Frankie but he better have his tdd game on point or Frankie will wrestle him to a decision.

Is Cody really that big of a loose cannon or is it just for cameras? The beef on tuf with him and tj is already getting old and then they had to give urijiah some air time to say his peace lol.

Did coloring book and buttchin say exactly why they are so butthurt that tj left? It couldn't have been that bad if their teammate / Megan Olivi bae's husband is still friends with him and sits with him at ufc events.

Did coloring book and buttchin say exactly why they are so butthurt that tj left? It couldn't have been that bad if their teammate / Megan Olivi bae's husband is still friends with him and sits with him at ufc events.

Cody and TJ seemed to have cooled their trash talking a bit. TJ congratulated Cody on his engagement and Cody said something about respecting TJ as a fighter etc etc.

I think at the end of it all, TAM really only has an issue with Ludwig. They're probably salty that TJ decided to train with him and most likely just manufacturing "beef" to hype up the fight.

Apparently these are the lowest ratings of all time for TUF.

Surprised because there is drama there but maybe Cody+TJ are not the most well known fighters to the infamous "casual" fan.

Last edited:
Still early in the season. Ratings could go up but people probably tired of tuf and grown men acting like idiots for tv drama. Only recent season I've watched was the one with pettis & melendez was because of the cute female cast.

The last couple seasons were pretty idiot free and devoid of any actual drama outside of the issues between the coaches

It's crazy how much Benavidez reps Ludwig's camp now. I had no clue Brandon Moreno actually followed Benavidez after their TUF experience to Colorado to train with him

Apparently Benavidez told Moreno that the doors are always open at team Ludwig during their time together on the show. Funny how he didn't say the doors are always open at Team Alpha Male 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
TAM probably felt a way about it because I believe TJ was champ when he made the move and UFC gold had eluded that team for the longest.

I dont see the Diaz bros ever fighting again outside of Connor, theyre too big

I dunno how Dana didnt recognize this before and get him to sign the trilogy even before fight two also

I have a cpl cousins in the bay area one of whom who trains at gyms all over there and said the Diaz bros appearance fee is like 75k min and thats for like a 1 hr signing. Any kinda seminar work was over 100k lolol they prolly jus show up for 3 hrs. Work on boxing for one. Roll for one and stockton slap ppl on the way out with money

Not bad for a cpl idiots hah glad to see them flourish though. Musta got a good manager since comin up in the world

Last edited:
Dana doesn't care about the Diaz brothers lol

He doesn't want to depend on them dudes with all the history between both groups. I mean he's tried to get them fights recently just because the state of the organization.. but honestly Dana seems to have moved on

I'm sure Dana figured out quickly how much money Conor and nate could do after the first fight. He more so wagoned to Conor. The trilogy could easily still happen down the road

Last edited:
Wow is Germaine really that scared of Cyborg? lol. The WBW division is a shh show. Are they gonna have Holm and Cyborg go at it now that the belt could be up for grabs? SMH.

It would be worth it to get your *** kicked first and get a paycheck then retire. It's obvious she wants non of cyborg. I can't even remember the last fight holm won?? No way she deserves a title shot

Yea I was being sarcastic about Holm fighting for a title. It was already bad enough she got a ts off 2 losses.The wbw division just seems like a joke. They should have had an 8 fighter tournament or something to create even remote interest.

At this point it's just a rumor from holm's facebook. Articles did say she has some personal issues she has to take care of.

Back
Top Bottom