The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

I honestly think DC took it easy on him, looked at it like more of an exhibition match.

But he did hurt DC with a front kick to the body tho, I think I remember DC talking about it after the fight.

Last edited:
i remember DC wincing when he got kicked in the belly :lol:. But yeah, I felt that DC definitely took it easy on him.

So they haven't made an official date for bisping vs gsp because gsp has a busy schedule for the next few months? Mofo, you were retired for years. How the hell are you busy but wanted a title shot? Didn't bisping just have surgery to fix something? At least he has an excuse.

Last edited:
So they haven't made an official date for bisping vs gsp because gsp has a busy schedule for the next few months? Mofo, you were retired for years. How the hell are you busy but wanted a title shot? Didn't bisping just have surgery to fix something? At least he has an excuse.

Word :lol: :smh:

The UFC is a **** show now

Last edited:
What shots exactly had he been going out from?? He last got ko'd by Weidman clowning...

Not saying he got completely KOd but he was certainly out briefly in both. Need to watch in slo-mo for you to catch some cause it's like a flash, he's out and comes right back.

I noticed in both Weidman fights and the Bisping match that he was briefly going what seemed to be unconscious/limp to some rather soft shots IMO. As a fan I wasn't used to him getting tagged at all, but even if he did he had an almost granite chin. I've watched highlights where he just stood, didn't throw any and rolled with the punches.

I think Rd1 of the 2nd Weidman fight they were in the clinch (middle ring, no fence) and he got grazed near the back of the head and went out. There was another moment like this in that fight as well but I think it was during some shots he took on his back in guard.

With Bisping, he got tagged with some shots that definitely buckled him. Again I'm not used to seeing that from him.

I want to say it happened briefly against Brunson but I honestly cant remember anything about that fight.

Sounds like a pointless interview. Great clicks for Ariel though.

I listened to the Anderson Silvia interview from MMA Hour. His English has gotten way better (or he was playing possum before). Yoel also has decent English as well.

I hope they make that fight. Megan and Cyborg and Silvia/Romero both asking for interim title fights. Give it to them.

I guess 20 mil was too steep for the UFC brass lol.

He actually adrdresses that in the interview too. He's not looking for 20mil, just a good chunk that they know he's worth. Said he demanded that with Alvarez because Alvarez was a garbage fight after he lost to Conor was pointless. He priced himself out of it because beating Alvarez at this stage means nothing.

It sounds like they need to meet halfway. The UFC has these two stars that could probably get 500+ buys or strong ratings on TV and are not using them to help shore out a star-starved landscape.

As much as I like Nate, part of the problem with marketing him is that he could definitely lose big, and now you just wasted bread marketing him. Look what happened when he fought RDA or Benson. There's no guarantee a top guy like Ferguson or Khabib doesn't take him out.

If they matched him and Nick up with pure strikers like they did in Nick's strikeforce run then that'd sell, but I don't see anybody at the top of the division that fits that bill.

I feel what Nate is saying about the UFC offering him Eddie after he just got destroyed tho, that's lose-lose.

Back
Top Bottom