The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

2nd.

Commentators were hitting it on the head. Jorge did more damage on the feet for 1/2 the round.

Maia did little damage on the ground but controlled in the 2nd half.

Hence 29-28 Masvidal. And a split decision with no 30-27 score.

Because that happened in the 3rd as well.
Jorge clearly got outclassed imo

And the judge who scored for Jorge should lose his job

I thought Masvidal won.
just cause someone is holding you down doesn't mean they are ******* dominating ... Even on round 1 what damage did he do? He just had fail after fail after fail submission attempt while Jorge shook him off and actually deliver damage.

Same for second round .. But whatever ...

2nd.

Commentators were hitting it on the head. Jorge did more damage on the feet for 1/2 the round.

Maia did little damage on the ground but controlled in the 2nd half.

Hence 29-28 Masvidal. And a split decision with no 30-27 score.

Because that happened in the 3rd as well.
Jorge clearly got outclassed imo

And the judge who scored for Jorge should lose his job

Nah :lol:

Last edited:
I thought Masvidal won.
just cause someone is holding you down doesn't mean they are ******* dominating ... Even on round 1 what damage did he do? He just had fail after fail after fail submission attempt while Jorge shook him off and actually deliver damage.

Not even mad at the decision. Maia did control.

But what you see is exactly what a judge can see . Or a commentator.

So no need for all the extra.

How anyone thinks Masvidal won that is beyond me. I had it 3-0 for Maia.

ppl thought jorge won? he won maybe 20 seconds at the end of 1st rd, but the rest of the fight maia was in cruise control

You were watching a different fight :lol:

Last edited:
JJ walking with a gang of security guards :lol:

she stepped her tan game up as well

Last edited:
Nope, just the single judge who scored for Jorge, as I clearly stated
you also clearly stated that May and Conor was just dumb rumor and everyone that thought it was real were dumb and just the same way you said that Donor and Diaz was never going to happen and just ... Well you get the point ...

Did Mia held yes did he do anything beside that ImO NO. But is cool I k ow is MMA and control is rewarded. .

Last edited:
you also clearly stated that May and Conor was just dumb rumor and everyone that thought it was real were dumb and just the same way you said that Donor and Diaz was never going to happen and just ... Well you get the point ...

Did Mia held yes did he do anything beside that ImO NO. But is cool I k ow is MMA and control is rewarded. .
You bitter af I see, never did I say Conor and Diaz would never happen. Find the post

Conor and may may still never happen but a lot folks said the same thing

Pretty much. I'd say domination is what Khabib did to Michael Johnson, not really what Maia did to Masvidal though.

That's why I'm wondering if they're going to let Maia potentially hug someone for 2/3 of a fight for a title.

andrade going to gas midway through the 2nd
wasted energy with the takedowns and wild punches

You bitter af I see, never did I say Conor and Diaz would never happen. Find the post

Conor and may may still never happen but a lot folks said the same thing
bitter for? Just want to make sure you know where you have ways stand with me papi. I don't need to prove ... You know and I know ... Let's keep it moving .. He won but by no means did he dominate **** ... He just held the entire time ...

JJ putting on a clinic on ring and range control and fighting at the end of your strikes. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom