The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Andrade looks tiny compared to JJ, how the hell was she fighting at 135

This fight is basically over, she can't close the distance

bitter for? Just want to make sure you know where you have ways stand with me papi. I don't need to prove ... You know and I know ... Let's keep it moving .. He won but by no means did he dominate **** ... He just held the entire time ...
Na, you coming out here making stuff up, for what? You seem to take it personal when I was stating an opinion. I don't have any issue with ya

Na, you coming out here making stuff up, for what? You seem to take it personal when I was stating an opinion. I don't have any issue with ya
[emoji]128564[/emoji] zzzz let's keep it moving. Is easy to say Maia won, he did but looking at the fight Jorge clearly defended all the submission attempts stuff a bunch of take downs and actually inflicted damage when he had the opportunity. I'm not even mad at the fact that Maia won, but to just call people dumb on something that even the commentators where torn on, well that's stupid. But whatever ...

And I never made it need to make **** up ... No reason this is the internet m. If you don't remember cool .. But you clearly said Conor is not going to fight a nobody like Diaz he is only doing title .. Diaz make no sense in no way. But again ... Bye

Last edited:
JJ going to get bored and fight for that new 125 title and then go after Demetrious for an intergender match

Joe giving zero damns that she proposed :rofl:

Nothing will beat Bendo proposing. "I have to see about a girl"....whole crowd booing

joey diaz is somewhere losing his ****  
laugh.gif

"he's got that immigrant mentality!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom