The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn phone camera guy didn't even record the punch. He was trying to circle around the group like the cameraman on avengers.

I tried to listen to some of Al on Ariel's show and dude is legit unhinged.

He can barely complete a complete, coherent sentence.

Is that his gimmick now or is he turning into diego sanchez crazy? He trying to be the dean ambrose of the ufc but at least ambrose can speak in sentences.

Is this from the Iskra thread? :lol:

I've seen Mia in the gym, yes. Her trainer just moved to LA so I don't know if she's still going to be in there.

EDIT: I see she did Ariel's show. Yea, she bad.

I thought you were asking if I'd seen Mia in the gym because Iskra Lawrence was in the gym today and I mentioned it in another thread. And Mia goes to the same gym.

Last edited:
I tried to listen to some of Al on Ariel's show and dude is legit unhinged.

He can barely complete a complete, coherent sentence.
Yea interview was ridiculous. "I'm the guy!", Al must have said that at least 20 times. His days in the UFC look to be numbered unless he gets his mind right, he doesn't really have any leverage to keep talking down on the UFC brass.

Derrick Lewis is a funny guy and his interviews on MMA Hour has been entertaining even if some of the stuff his says is borderline cringe or non-PC.

robert whittaker vs yoel romero for interim mw title set for ufc 213
pimp.gif

Bones vs. Fat Boy
Nunes vs. Shevchenko
Whitaker vs. Yoel
Lawler vs. Cerrone
Werdum vs. Overeem
Showtime vs. Miller

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Sucks Cody is out but that interim mw bout should be a good one. Also looks like they are trying to setup TJ vs DJ for the fw strap.

Sucks Cody is out but that interim mw bout should be a good one. Also looks like they are trying to setup TJ vs DJ for the fw strap.

This mean Cody out for a while? Why not do dom/tj for interim. There's bad blood and first fight was close. Dom was gonna b next for winner anyways

I'd only like for dj to fight one them once the Cody/tj/dom love triangle is resolved

Last edited:
I hope it works out for her. She's a big girl, bigger than I thought. She said she goes 5'10 150 lbs.

DJ is either ducking TJ hardcore or he's angling for a bigger fight purse

Demetrious Johnson‏Verified account @MightyMouseUFC  2h2 hours ago

"Shot he can come to flyweight and get a win then get his turn"

Demetrious Johnson‏Verified account @MightyMouseUFC  2h2 hours ago

"Just so the world know I haven't agreed to anything still waiting on my contract to fight @tazmexufc (Ray Borg) not @TJDillashaw if he wants a title"

I don't see it as angling, TJ isn't the bantamweight champ. He shouldn't get to jump the line for a flyweight title fight by any means.

Not to mention DJ deserves some decent money fights and TJ isn't a money fight.

I don't see it as angling, TJ isn't the bantamweight champ. He shouldn't get to jump the line for a flyweight title fight by any means.

Not to mention DJ deserves some decent money fights and TJ isn't a money fight.

DJ has no real challengers at 125. At this point he wants an easier victory to secure the record of title defenses.

He wants a bigger check but he doesn't sell any ppv on his own.
The money he wants + the numbers he puts up doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom