The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Gus looked good in the win. Yeah, he was doing the mad dash on multiple occasions but better to be safe than sorry lol.

I just can't see what the win got him. Both Jones and Cormier have beaten him. LHW such a shallow division especially without Bader and Mr Wunderfull.

glover did cut him off one time when he was running. Pushed him against the cage and fired off punches.

Also it just doesn't look good, judges won't like that in close fights. How bout use head movement or block strikes instead of running? Or move side to side at least. He's too good of a striker for running to be his defense.

Glover tagged Gus on one of those Usain Bolt imitations... thought Gus might have been in some danger. Glover's foot speed just a lil too slow lol

I guess Gus criticized Jones or something in the post fight presser. I'll watch it later but maybe he trying to sell the possible fight

Time for Glover to find something else to do, I would hate to see him take any more unnecessary damage. Shogun might be next after whoever he fights

Thanks for posting I was going to just watched it lol

I didn't realize there were two camps in New Mexico. Looks like Claudia has been training mainly at luttrells and also at jacksons for her striking

Karolina is pure sex. She's got that factor

Aldo looks like he hasn't shaved or showered all camp. Looks like a wild man which should be fun for the fight

I wouldn't mind seeing Gus go at either for the rematch. There's not many other options

If D.C. wins (I would even say if it were by KO) there's no way they don't do D.C. Bones III. Which would mean a long wait for Gus

Of course there's also big chance one of them does something to be pulled from the fight. Manuwa mean while like, guys I'm still here lmao

gus looks the best he ever has

while DC is in prime, doesnt look like he is going to make any drastic gains in his game at this point + he's getting long in the tooth and no one knows where jones is at....this gus might have eclipsed the jones he fought back in 2013

its a good look for the division, raises more questions and potential rematches

Props to Vera for banning Magana from Alliance... Called her everything that is wrong with society right now... She bullied non stop on TUF and keeps at it... Only way to keep herself in the news because she is garbage at her craft

Good guy, Vera. I see that Zingano who is relatively new member at Alliance also felt uncomfortable at the retreat and that Magana was trying to instigate with her too

You wouldn't want to see a 2nd Jones fight?

Did you see the first?

Yeah. Best LHW fight. Shogun/Hendo 1 is close.

I just don't like the LHW roster right now thanks to the UFC being prideful not to resign Bader and Phil Davis.

I agree that Gus shouldn't have been doing his best Dan from SFIV impersonation. But I doubt he'd do that with Jones or Cormier.

Couldn't sleep last night, ended up watching Pancrase 287 and got a chance to see my girl (and current pro wrestler) Syuri Kondo. She transitioned into MMA a few years ago but she already had kickboxing and boxing experience.

She won the Strawweight Queen of Pancrase title. Hopefully she can make true to her dream of making it to UFC
View media item 2449679View media item 2449680View media item 2449681View media item 2449682View media item 2449683View media item 2449684View media item 2449685View media item 2449686View media item 2449687

Karolina on the beach in the second embedded.. my lord

She said she's gonna spend all day Sunday there drinking..... she's gonna be looking to get worked man, someone's gonna be so f'n lucky

I thought Karolina bae was with the guy with the beard. Never been around Polish women but want to hang with all the ones that look like Karolina. She got that cute wink, her butthole winking must be nice too.

I don't know if this is off limits in this thread... but there's a some serious money to be made betting MMA.

50% Polish... Polack women are savages with their drinking and can turn on a dime... Proceed with caution my friend

Back
Top Bottom