The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

But no that will never happen. That's why I stop coming into this joint. Prove you wrong plenty of times and still nothing.

My knowledgeable MMA dudes, how does McGregor possibly not get embarrassed? This is a sanctioned boxing match right? No kicks no, no holds, no wrestling?

My knowledgeable MMA dudes, how does McGregor possibly not get embarrassed? This is a sanctioned boxing match right? No kicks no, no holds, no wrestling?

Conor needs to make it an ugly fight. Clinch, clinch, clinch, dirty boxing. Also, John Kavanagh (Conor's coach) said they will approach this fight with a mma striking style. He is a man of results, and no one was able to beat Floyd with boxing. Therefore, they will approach it from an MMA style. Different stances, timing, etc. And if that don't work, head kick DQ...

Last edited:
If there's not some kind of stipulation that penalizes McGregor for kicks knees elbows or takedowns I'd be surprised.

Conor like

CASSSSSSHHHHHHH MEEEE OUUUUTTTSSSSIIIIDE

HOOWWWWWW BOOOUUUUU DAAAATTTT

Son gonna retire a legend

I wonder if Conor will have to wear Reebok shorts. He could easily make more than the $100 million projection if he can wear his own shorts with his own sponsors.

Last edited:
I wonder if Conor will have to wear Reebok shorts. He could easily make more than the $100 million projection if he can wear his own shorts with his own sponsors.

He signed an exclusive sponsorship Reebok deal (similar to Ronda, PVZ,etc). But I'm sure he had something written in the contract that he can get other sponsors for Floyd fight

Last edited:
Are you guys actually going to pay to watch this? We basically already saw this fight when that burger king employee hit that bum with a nice combo and dropped him. Only thing different is another employee won't hit him with a taser after.

i'm really interested in seeing what the split is between Conor and Floyd, and the split between Conor and UFC.

I have a feeling we'll never see Conor in the octagon again. Dude is going to get an unfathomable payday.

I've been hearing this but idk I believe Dana and Conor when they said he wants to fight twice this year with a UFC fight after Mayweather. I dont doubt McGregor still wants to add to his legacy and just enjoys fighting. More importantly though, there's still a ton of money for him to make after Mayweather. Why not make it all while you can.

Might have to throw some money down on McGOAT :smokin

Same. I mean its bet on Mcgregor or bust. Betting 100$ on Floyd will buy you a pizza lol. The "what if" of Conor landing that one punch would make me entirely to nervous to bet so much to win so little. Conor landing that one punch and winning a ton of money would be way more fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom