The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] finally watch this card. A ******* question mark kick. Good finish

But YOU talking about it. Put your money where your mouth is. You acting like you not gon end up watching the fight or following it :lol:

I wasn't talkin bout it, i def won't follow this fight and have been trying to avoid every thing about it so far. Will I watch it? Yea probably but will I pay a dollar for it, absolutely not. I don't get caught up in fake manifested hype

Last edited:
Jorge always good for some jabs

khabib nurmagomedov 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@TeamKhabib

I want see RDA vs Masvidal.
This fight will be a great match up @ufc #welterweight

7:38 AM - 17 Jun 2017

Jorge Masvidal UFC 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@GamebredFighter

I want to see you make weight and @WonderboyMMA is next so tell your buddy he can wait until he is ranked top 5 #easymoney#faketweet #ali  …

11:19 AM - 17 Jun 2017

Jorge always good for some jabs

khabib nurmagomedov 

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@TeamKhabib
I want see RDA vs Masvidal.

This fight will be a great match up @ufc #welterweight

7:38 AM - 17 Jun 2017

Jorge Masvidal UFC 

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@GamebredFighter
I want to see you make weight and @WonderboyMMA is next so tell your buddy he can wait until he is ranked top 5 #easymoney#faketweet #ali https://twitter.com/teamkhabib/status/876056432281571328 …
11:19 AM - 17 Jun 2017

:lol: :smokin

Damn, Tim Hague passed away 2 days after a boxing fight in which he was knocked down multiple times and then KO'd. Rip Hague

Also seems like Hughes will pull thru, no internal injuries

Guess its back to the joke of a fight talk lol

just seen what i think was hague's knockout, his head bouncing off the mat looked like someone hitting him with a baseball bat
mean.gif
rip

Surprised there aren't more deaths like that in combat sports. Some take so much damage over the years, especially those with solid chins.

Last I read hughes still hadn't woken up.

i wonder how some of these cats are gonna turn out in the future; pulver, manhoef, wandy, saku, big nog, overeem, bigfoot, arlovski, cc, etc. these dudes have gone through some scary *** KOs.. i swear that gonzaga/cc KO would have killed most people.

Last edited:
Still surprised crocop didn't tear everything in his knee and ankle with the way he fell. herb dean had a reaction of shock / disgust when he fell.

Surprised there aren't more deaths like that in combat sports. Some take so much damage over the years, especially those with solid chins.

Last I read hughes still hadn't woken up.
I was listening to the LAW. And they were talking about the death and the fact the commission sanctioned McGregor fighting in a pro fight against the greatest boxer of his generation.

Thought it was weird they didn't mention CM Punk. But at least he fought against a fighter with not much of a record. Though the disparity in skill was clear.

Or Bellators allowing these fighters to fight past their prime e.g. Chuck Liddell, Wandie, Royce, Shamrock, etc.

It makes you wonder if it's just like Gladiator or human chick fighting.

Last edited:
Looks like Bellator is going to have Mauro on call for the main card in NYC while Goldberg does desk duties... and on the prelim card that airs on Spike, Goldberg will handle play by play wihle Mauro does desk duties. IMO it's a mistake I think they should just let both play off each other and have Smith as the third guy on call. It's a waste IMO to have one guy on the desk

Also Schaub is gonna be on the coverage as well

For the Bellator NYC: Sonnen vs. Silva main card, Ranallo will have the call alongside stalwart color commentator Jimmy Smith, while Goldberg will anchor the desk for the event.

Meanwhile, during the earlier portion of show — promotionally being called Bellator 180 — Goldberg and Smith will call the fights cageside, while Ranallo anchors the desk.

Bellator 180 will air live on Spike at 8 p.m. ET, while the pay-per-view portion kicks off at 10 p.m. ET.

It was also announced that Jenn Brown will host Spike’s live pre-show, which will feature analysis from popular podcaster and former fighter Brendan Schaub and UFC/Bellator veteran Josh Thomson. Michael C. Williams will resume his role as the ring announcer for the event.

Back
Top Bottom