The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

roll.gif
roll.gif

gaethje style going to get himself KO'd in the future but he brings it
exciting fighter with his recklessness

MJ got paid to take a dive

He coulda finished him twice

Gassed in rd 1

Pathetic, neither guy will ever sniff a belt

gaethje style going to get himself KO'd in the future but he brings it
exciting fighter with his recklessness

On the pre-show florian said dude tries to fight like dan henderson but also uses legkicks.

Last edited:
MJ got paid to take a dive

He coulda finished him twice

Gassed in rd 1

Pathetic, neither guy will ever sniff a belt

MJ doesnt have the power to finish him
gaethe always gets clipped. the kid is tough, but there is going to one guy with a heavy hand that will clip him. MJ just isnt that type of fighter

MJ has to have CTE, i swear he takes so much damage and the stuff he be saying is wild

all that was missing was dude going brock style and running up to mj after the fght and say, "talk all that **** now" :lol:

Last edited:
He should've thrown him through glass doors or windows after that stuff was said to him.

dana about to turn this kid into a star if he gets another win
he didnt even utilize his wrestling at all

between nate, khabib, and now this kid, MJ has taken so much head shots

Last edited:
Stann just said barboza hahahahhah if Gaethje fights edson.... oh man a lucky fan in row 7 is going to catch has head as it sails thru the air off his shoulders

Last edited:
That was my first time seeing Gaethje. His style reminds me of Chris Leben.

Last edited:
Stann just said barboza hahahahhah if Gaethje fights edson.... oh man a lucky fan in row 7 is going to catch has head as it sails thru the air off his shoulders
i don't know if i can trust barboza in a matchup lIke that... hell he already lost to MJ.

Last edited:
Facts forgot about that but gaethje is just so bad at understanding range and moving his head and MJ only throws punches and 3 at that. If he could throw a clean uppercut or a decent front kick gaethje woulda been ******dd

Ive never seen someone get so much hype for being that bad. A handpicked opponent whose damage meter starts at 75% every fight

Gaethje fights way too open/sloppy.. chin will catch up with him

how was mj ranked 5? 
laugh.gif
he's lost 4 of his last 5 now. dude has always been inconsistent; one fight he's beastly then the next flat out disappointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom