The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Gastelum .. I have never seen dude as a serious fighter .... I think he will lose big ... But if he doesn't widnman will need to retire.

Nah that first hook that caught Gunnar clean blindsided had his brain twerking

The jab just sat him down and the straight against the cage turned the lights off

So he was, indeed, dropped by a jab though.

Not talking about what you think "could" have happened.

You guys are adorable.

Saw Gunni mentioned the eyepoke, watched the replay, he did get poked.

Still though. Dropped by a jab, indeed. He looked sharp early, too.

Posted this in the temp thread but had to.....

Mark Henry posted it. But not sure it's 100% confirmed or what.
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 11.14.49 AM.png

That would be a great card but it doesn't seem like they'd have those two title fights as headliners for MSG. Unless they are planning for GSP to headline against Maia/Woodley winner. But it does seem they would be limiting number of title fights left for rest of the year.

I hope Conor goes through with fighting khabib in Russia

“That’s certainly an option that I’m exploring. That would be a spectacle. It’d be like something out of Rocky. I suppose this whole story is like a Rocky story, right? So why not face a man in his home country, and a crazy place like Russia. It’s certainly something I’d like to do. There’s a couple of options on the table so let’s see what unfolds.”

That would be a great fight and huge if they did hold it in Russia. From a fight fan I'd rather see him fight Tony first though.... considering Khabib had to bow out of the interim fight.

No way in hell Khabib should get that Conor fight before Tony.

But if he says he wants it and the UFC can bank off of it in Russia, anything is possible.

I mean both Tony and Khabib should go at it ....

I'm just hoping the *** beating Connor is going to take doesn't. De Value him in the UFC .... I hope Tony or someone else do that but within the UFC .....

Pretty easy?

Them dudes were supposed to fight how many times already?

And Conor has defended his belt how many times?

Ramadan been done though so hopefully they get that fight going.

Would be smart to have someone on deck right after the Mayweather fight is over.

either way khabib or tony, dont eeeem matter I think tony would be the better fight, but if its in russia the build up and event would be hugeeee

Back
Top Bottom