The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Anthony Pettis vs Diamond is official for November 11

Seen Pettis saying Nate "aint ****"... it'd be nice to see WEC Pettis come back but he's probably

I can't ever root against Diamond

Roid Jones vs Roid DC and Jones still washes DC.

I can't see DC beating him either way ...

But Jones is a dummy so f it ...

Still won't call DC a Champ ... just don't like dude but is a business and I would do the same. Maybe not i would ask Dana for a round robin bellator style for the belt ... let me earn it.

The guy beat 2 other #1 LHW contenders (including Rumble twice when he was murdering everyone else in the division) as champion.

And Anderson when one fight fell out.

The only time he lost, someone tested positive.

There isn't much more to earn.

That fat boy just laid on top of Spider

3 fights 3 finishes so far on TUF. Joanna Champion couod definitrly take 4 of them on in one night

Yeah, some people will never like Cormier for whatever reason. I think his story is great. Olympic wrestler who took to mma later in life. Was one of the great heavyweights and then dropped down to light heavyweight and became one of the all time greats there and champ. People make fun of his dad bod that makes it more impressive with him being older than most fighters and not having the best genetics or being the best athlete.

Given where the UFC is right now, his stock is probably pretty high and he can probably get some decent coin for another fight.

whittaker would retire him with the amount of power shots he'd land. Old, trt-less dan henderson was able to rough him up pretty good.

So do they make DC/Gus 2? Either that or so oezdemir are the only fghts that make sense.

Shogun would be on a 4x win streak if he gets passed OSP. Wishful thinking to see him get another crack at the belt...but the LHW division is so shallow..this could happen if he gets another 1-2 wins. :lol:

Alvarez & Gaethje have come across great so far as coaches this season on TUF. It feels refreshing seeing them care for their fighters rather than the usual coaches bicker with each other all season dynamic. Eddie is making a fan out of me!

Shogun is my favor fighter ever, man at this point i want him to retire. He cant compete against the like of dc,gus,rumble...i honestly think he would get embarrassed

He has no athleticism left. Knees are gone. He still has ko power and a solid chin so if he hits you clean you'll be going to sleep.

Yeah, some people will never like Cormier for whatever reason. I think his story is great. Olympic wrestler who took to mma later in life. Was one of the great heavyweights and then dropped down to light heavyweight and became one of the all time greats there and champ. People make fun of his dad bod that makes it more impressive with him being older than most fighters and not having the best genetics or being the best athlete.
I'm not knocking Cormier or Rousey for their achievements. What they were able to achievement is commendable and those achievements cannot be negated.

However, as an MMA fan I have a difference of opinion to their greatness and likeability on the Octagon. I neither think they are great or likable.

Again, people saying he earn the belt, but he never beat Jones. I also have a problem with dude that talked so much and even knew what a Jones was going to explore and swore he would never fall for it and did. Plus, I don't see him beating Jones whether Jones did or didn't do drugs.

I have to replay the fight against Gus cause I thought it was close that some had Gus winning.

But hey if you think he's the champ and rightfully so, so beat it.

If Jones career is tainted by PED so is half or more of the greats.

LOL @ DC not being great.

Also, it's hilarious that you say JBJ would beat him w/o roids when JBJ himself doesn't even believe this.

If he did, why the **** would he take them in the first place?

Also, it's hilarious that you say JBJ would beat him w/o roids when JBJ himself doesn't even believe this.

Bruh just shut up ... You the one that said Lance Armstrong is not one of the greatest correct . .

Seems To me that your level of comprehension is pretty low ..

The Rocket ... garbage
Barry ... garbage
Silva ... garbage
Liveatrong ... garbage

And the list goes on ...

Does this mean no one believe in themselves?

Just shut up ...

We live in an era that everyone was doing it.

Again you think Cormier is good so beat it.. You also think the avg MMA fighter has a better shot at boxing than a boxer does at MMA but since the beginning of MMA brawler with no background have had success in MMA.

Be gone ....

PS if you can't see that Jones technique and game plan beat Cromier then I have you more credit rain you deserve but I'm sure I did with your dumb comments.

Last edited:
DC one of the best to ever do it, stay mad.

Again, if he thought he could beat DC clean, why risk his entire legacy/money/etc by taking stuff?

And YOU literally just typed MY level of comprehension is low?

LOL.

Thanks for the laughs day in and day out, man.

You're truly special.

Reactions: OTG

So what happened at UFC 182 then?

Back
Top Bottom