The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Michael Bisping has to be furious with himself right now. Hindsight being 20/20, you’d have to believe Dana would have gone wifh Bisping/Rockhold 3 if Bisping didn’t go get himself knocked out by Gastelum

Could have been possible. Ya never know tho, they also could have made rockhold Weidman II considering Weidman is actually coming off a win

Weidman and gastelum feeling left out right now lol

uriah hall couldn't weigh in so the belfort fight is off

Crazy how many legit medical casualties have happened leading up to weight ins lately.

Feel like it wasn't the case as much 5 years ago or so.

Mandatory early weigh ins might need some tinkering. Should probably be optional

No they don’t. People just need to manage their weight more responsibly.

This can happen regardless of what time the weigh ins occur, people are just stupid with their weight cuts.

Last edited:
simple answer. fight in a weight class that you can manage and not risking your damn health

My dude Yoel :pimp: :pimp:

Tough fight to call. I think Luke can outwork him but he has to be really really careful with that power.

Lucky break for Yoel. Lose an interim title fight, get another interim title fight.

It'd be nice if they make it a free PPV.

After hearing him on Rogan's podcast, there's just something about Woodley that makes me not like him.

Also, John Danaher will be on Rogans podcast on Monday :pimp:

simple answer. fight in a weight class that you can manage and not risking your damn health

Kinda sad that fighters would rather be big in a weight class than move up and have better weight cuts. I’ve noticed that heavily muscled fighters don’t get leaner to make the cuts easier.

We've got two pretty live dogs in Elkins and meek

Both fights should be awesome to kick off the main card. Meek is actually a pretty large underdog which surprised me a bit. Usman should be favored though

Back
Top Bottom