The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Had a feeling they wouldn't outright strip Conor. An interim belt being defended with a healthy champ is ridiculous for one but this fight also knocks out one contender for Conor to fight smh. Looking forward to 223 with two title fights though.

Had a feeling they wouldn't outright strip Conor. An interim belt being defended with a healthy champ is ridiculous for one but this fight also knocks out one contender for Conor to fight smh. Looking forward to 223 with two title fights though.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he said he’d come back for a fight against whoever has the welterweight belt while still wanting to keep the lightweight belt.

Josh Emmett vs. Who The **** Is That Guy in the main event at UFC Orlando
Fast turnaround for Stephens, if he gets the W he could be one more fight away from a title shot. For a perennial gatekeeper would be interesting if he did get a shot late or early next year.

I was looking into getting tickets for the fight in Charlotte next week since I live not too far and Brunson is from my hometown. Is that card even worth going to though or would I be better off just watching at home?

I was looking into getting tickets for the fight in Charlotte next week since I live not too far. Is that card even worth going to though or would I be better off just watching at home?

It depends if you are a casual or hardcore mma fan and how much the tickets will cost you. I just eye balled the card, and I probably would rather watch it at home unless the ticket price was pretty affordable.

Ngannu is a beast but Stipe also won his last 4 by first round KO/TKO, I'm seriously puzzled as to why people are sleeping on this guy. It's a pick em as far as I'm concerned, who can take the bigger shots and who can land the biggest shots first.

Also got a feeling DC is gonna have a rough night. Difficulty making weight + age finally catching up to him + coming off a TKO loss, I dunno man. I guess we'll see though

Fat Boy is struggling to make weight
daniel-cormier-ufc-210-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom