The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That also happened before you signed up for NT.

Thats more of the beatdown im saying is acceptable to throw in the towel as well. If I recall correctly, GSP pretty much had him on the ground for the whole fight and by the 5th he was prety much a zombie.He wasnt prepared to fight GSP. Not giving BJ a pass, its not a highpoint in his career and he did quit and people gave him slack back then.

Time makes us forget too. Eventually no one will care about Dern missing weight. The UFC will proceed without Yair and Leslie Smith.

Even if Pennington quit between rounds, wed forget by next weekend and shed fight again.

Just the topic of the moment thats all.

I just hope the Nunes/Cyborg happens. Its really the only womens fight to make.

I think Barbosa should’ve gotten the towel thrown in during his Khabib and Lee fights.

Dos Santos took some savage beatings from Cain (fights 2 & 3).

Haven’t watched the fight yet. Bantamweight is done. Holly Holm, Julianna Pena, GRD are the top contenders. They need to book the Cyborg/Nunes. Winner gets the fame as the baddest female on the planet.

I think Barbosa should’ve gotten the towel thrown in during his Khabib and Lee fights.

Haven’t watched the fight yet. Bantamweight is done. Holly Holm, Julianna Pena, GRD are the top contenders. They need to book the Cyborg/Nunes. Winner gets the fame as the baddest female on the planet.
Cyborg, female? Not even trying to be offensive but all that test early on has changed her hormonal levels for good. It’s really just unfair she’s fighting women at this point

Not to sound like I have a blood lust but at the moment, they need to leverage her popularity and brutality prior to her decline or moonlighting with boxing.

On the female side, there isn’t anything popping.

But that extends to other divisions to (flyweight, LHW, HW, etc). There is just a dearth of talent with the number of cards, divisions and failure to repopulate the rosters of critical divisions (female BW, LHW, HW).

It’s comical that wwe calls fat honda the baddest woman on the planet like we’re supposed to forget she got her head caved in by 2 different women and had her being suicidal and retiring.

Nate Diaz, who was he talking about that fell through?

“There was a fight I asked them for, and now that that fell through, we’re back to square one,” he said.

“I’ve been trying to get in there and get going,” he said. “I’ve been wanting to get in there and get going this year. I just got this lawsuit out of the way that I’ve been going through for the last two years, so I wasn’t even able to fight. So that’s all done and over, and I’m ready to get back to fighting if I’m going to be fighting anymore.”

“I’m training until there’s something good to do here.”

I would have loved that fight for the buildup

Either way Kevin lee and Alvarez were going to hug him but I feel both would be good buildups

Dustin stylistically obviously probably the funnest option

With lee being the only one left I wouldn't mind that fight

The next three UFC cards are not that great IMO. The Chile one is better than the Liverpool event, only highlight is the Till v Wonderboy. I am interested in Alexa Grasso fight this weekend and Usman.

Really hoping for Cyborg v Nunes fight for the July 7 card or the LA card. That Chicago card is stacked!!

UFC puts on so many shows now ,they dont have the names per say to really stack each card.

31 cards in 2018 I believe.

Still good fights on a lot of these even if they are relatively unknown fighters, gotta start somewhere.

July is stacked though.

Just peeped the 225 card, pretty loaded.

Last edited:
8jy4b1cjxvx01.jpg

Weird seeing some fighters fight champion fights to fighting in prelims and even prelims. Still can't believe we have to see CM Punk get his butt whooped again.

Looks like Dustin got some extra sweeteners added to his contract after he momentarily held out of the Eddie fight

Eddie says he has not received a new contract and he's betting on himself as this is the last fight on his current deal

Eddie: "I think I should have gotten a shot after I beat Justin. If Justin Gaethje beat me, he would have gotten the title shot. But vice versa it didn't go the other way for me"

Breh, no way in hell you were 1 fight away from another title shot after your showing against Conor. Come on now. Justin was on a ridiculous win streak and undefeated of course a title shot was in grasp for him

225. Looking forward to the Yoel/Whitaker rematch. Hope Yoel makes adjustments.

I seriously can’t see Gastellum having a chance against either. They have literally pitted him only against declining stars.

Also, looking forward to Terminator RDA silencing the villain.

Holm on prelims, yikes.

Was thinking about this earlier...

Does anyone have a better KO reel than Lyoto?

He's gotta be Top 3 at worst.

Cyborg, female? Not even trying to be offensive but all that test early on has changed her hormonal levels for good. It’s really just unfair she’s fighting women at this point

THIS. ppl forget that she couldnt cut down her wait or UFC would've had that rouse/cyborg fight already. might as well have her fight demetrius for ****s and giggles since the UFC has become full blown **** show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom