Rory had a terrible game plan, what was he thinking with that take down :lol:

Too bad we never saw Gerard fight for the belt in UFC

Seeing that ref as a commentator was weird

Watching washed Wand and Rampage Retirement league fight was kinda sad

If Bellator/One FC/PFL merged it would be semi compelling

Last edited:
The guys picos been fighting are actually pretty solid and far from cans

I appreciate his willingness to take these opponents

Exactly. Higo is no joke. It'd be one thing for him to be winning decisions against these guys but he's taking them out in the first round

My entire point was that we haven't seen a fighter with a ceiling this high since Jones and bj

Damn why Rory had to try that imanari roll? That was the beginning of the end for him :smh
Nahhhhh the beginning of the end was when Gegard was jabbing that nose up all night and the imanari roll was a last ditch effort to get the fight to the ground after repeated failed takedown attempts

Watching Gegards jab is a thing of beauty. Dude doesn't use it just to have distance and set up combos. He's throwing that with ill intent. The way he snaps it is vicious

Rory's movement was terrible

Dunno if I should blame Feraz or Rory

Gegard was super flat footed and Rory has a speed and agility advantage but didn't use it

Pico looked like a young Eddie Alvarez from what I saw

Last edited:
We getting a Countdown for the next PPV?

I didn't see one listed tonight and it would normally air on the Sunday before with the embeddeds coming after.

The card is getting no push, they really pinching pennies for this

I don’t personally care but it is noticeable

I’m trying to get hyped for Tony’s return

Saw the tenshin highlights, that looked fun

The only thing I know of is they are going to do a press conference on Thursday that’s open to public.

I like Pico’s potential but he also got dropped and submitted by a journeyman. Not judging that too harshly because it was his first fight, but I do kinda wonder what’ll happen if he fights a guy that can take his shots but can crack a little too. Offensively tho he’s a beast, crazy potential, curious to see where he ends up.

That Wand vs Rampage match wasn’t even as horrible as I thought it’d be, actually pretty entertaining. I’m still not a huge fan of the Senior Circuit fights but I guess nostalgia wise seeing those two in the cage was still pretty cool.

Moose Rory went pretty much how I expected

Pico stepped up in comp after his loss. And flourished. Sport is crazy in terms of projecting someone's potential but from what he's shown in the cage on top of his accolades (on top of who coaches him), I'm very high on him. His interview after last night was also telling. The man is focused on being the best he can be with no bs attached

Surprised Pico hasn’t asked for a rematch.

And agreed on the usual poor promotion by Zuffa. They might as well hire Ariel, smh.

Pettis vs Ferguson is a good fight. There’s a lot of story behind it. You have a much anticipated main event with a lot of story behind it. Also got a HW, LHW and Karate Hottie bout on the card.

What a dumpster fire this matchmaking has become.

Now that they got the ESPN contract they need to dump usasda

For some reason I feel like Khabib gonna miss weight or something.
for some reason :lol: you know any time it gets close to fight week and khabib is involved there will be some ****ery afoot.

Back
Top Bottom