The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

This is true but someone like a dj or a bones, no hw has ever had that skill set probably never will depending on what anyone thinks of Fedor

To me it’s very difficult to consider a hw the goat. They are box office hit but not goat
For sure, I never meant that the GOAT needs to be a heavyweight. Just that if DJ did exactly what he did as a heavyweight would result in him being the unanimous GOAT.

Other than Brock who was already a WWE Superstar, the HW division has never really been a box office hit.

For sure, I never meant that the GOAT needs to be a heavyweight. Just that if DJ did exactly what he did as a heavyweight would result in him being the unanimous GOAT.

Other than Brock who was already a WWE Superstar, the HW division has never really been a box office hit.
Box office hit in your reference to hws in boxing

Yeah hws will probably never have those types of skills though, all I was sayin

This UFC special lowkey said Khabib belt is fake and Conor is the true Champion

I started off thinking khabibs gonna wrestle **** and pound him to death. But the more I think about it the closer I think it’ll be.

If I’m fighting Conor, I’m not talking about a game plan whatsoever. Talking about making him tired and taking him into the later round, wouldn’t say a word, the fight sells itself.

I’m sure his training partner cormier is warning him constantly to dodge that lead uppercut.

Dead

A52F1653-85C6-40D7-B1B0-1C53A34611EC.png

Bert is so funny... Loved hearing that... Schaub got emotional talking about Ray Borg's son and their struggle to pay the medical bills... Hope Ray takes him up on it and they can start a charity to help other families in that situation.

All the years Ariel put into mma, i am glad he is getting more work and shine with ESPN.

I grew up with Ariel he’s always been far and away my favorite mma reporter, but over the past year or so it’s funny how much the gaps closed to me

I now prefer The A-Side with Shaun al shatti and Marc ramondi, I really enjoy their show they’re a great listen. Second, I prefer luke Thomas new mma hour with Danny segura

JJ must be pissed the way things went down. Don't blame her for not wanting to fight in November when fight originally scheduled for later date.

Also I just have a strange feeling the Nate/Dustin fight doesn't materialize for one reason or another. I want to be wrong though.

Khabib seems very emotional and riled up over Conor’s trash talk imo... I thought it was a toss up but I really feel Conor will KO him as we move closer to the fight

I think khabib was expecting just the usual act but he didn't expect conor to be a bit personal.

Really praying for khabib to make weight

Yo that jeweler sounded mad creepy.
Anyway I had a feeling Conor would win before but watching him train in these embedded videos solidifies it more and more in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom