The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

We’ll see how much money is involved here otherwise he ain’t got nothing to be jealous of haha. Corny though for sure

If it isn’t just a boxing match I give Floyd some props. Tenshin is pretty nuts

I'm curious to know the rules are

Probably No kick, blindfolded and dominant arm tied behind his back :lol:

would love to see tenshin drop floyd ***** *** with a rolling thunder :lol:

Floyd is 3” taller and 25 pounds heavier.

Boxing. That kid is getting scorched. But it would be awesome if they let the kid do MMA. But it would be a repeat of Anoki/Ali.

stylebender had this dood brunson out here looking like chris leben on saturday :lol::sick:

then doing dereks dance after herb steps in and throws that weak *** **** out the cage :nerd::wow::pimp:

Last edited:
Conor’s shine definitely ain’t as bright as before. Floyd fight was a ****show but people will still remember it as a loss, and he was embarrassed by khabib. His last win was too long ago to be that fresh in people’s minds. He needs to take an easier fight to get that shine all the way back.

Dana was eating Israel up after the fight, said he's the total package. I think he definitely fixing to invest, he already said he has an opponent in mind.. and can possibly be a back up for the title fight

Had free tickets to support Israel, my dumb *** committed to meeting my girls parents. So mad at myself

Damb. It was reported just yesterday that they were trying to set up Askren v Till and Wonderboy v Lawler

Robbie would have got washed by Wonderboy, possibly retired. His fight with Ben is interesting, I think Ben gets it done though

floyd set to earn 10 billion yen ($88 mill) for the tenshin fight.

Having never seen Askren fight but hearing he smothers guys to the ground thus sounds like a terrible matchup for Robbie, especially at this point in his career. Hope I'm proved wrong though.

That's amazing, Rizin really making cash like that? Sheesh
they aren't but maybe with floyd in the mix they will. i don't know where this money is coming from. :lol: damn near all tickets are sold out so that's a good sign.

floyd the ultimate self-promoter. he is going to have his people buying this as usual :lol:

conor pissed off. mcnuggs was probably willing to take a dive for 100Ms
this kid will probably take the dive for a couple Ms while floyd makes an easy 9 figs

Back
Top Bottom