The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

they really moving venues. interested to see if they can sell the place out and what the ppv buys will be :lol:
what a ****show, this a nightmare less than a wk out
imagine paying for airfare, hotel, tix to the fight.

dana about to cash out on jones and milk at the very worst one last fight from him

Last edited:
i feel like the system is seriously flawed

dood said a grain of salt split up into 50 million pieces LOL
Nowitski must’ve gotten a great Christmas gift from Uncle Dana with that line of BS he just spewed... I understand it but just own it and don’t treat us like morons

So this dude Jeff Novitsky is saying the trace amounts of Turinabol in Jones’ system was leftover from whatever he took before his positive test 15 months ago.

I’m not a scientist or doctor but that **** just sounds wild

Coke Jones is the greatest villain sports has ever seen

jones really not even a villian, he's a GOAT but that */cheater label is going to be stuck to him
he'll still have his loyal fans and supporters, but you cant bring his name up without all the other stuff

So this dude Jeff Novitsky is saying the trace amounts of Turinabol in Jones’ system was leftover from whatever he took before his positive test 15 months ago.

I’m not a scientist or doctor but that **** just sounds wild

did he say if there was any chance that he took turinabol during his suspension

jones really not even a villian, he's a GOAT but that */cheater label is going to be stuck to him
he'll still have his loyal fans and supporters, but you cant bring his name up without all the other stuff
Jones is a classic villain, he's cocky, arrogant, and the best at what he does. That infuriates people, look at the r/mma thread about him right now.

Jones is a classic villain, he's cocky, arrogant, and the best at what he does. That infuriates people, look at the r/mma thread about him right now.

cormier is the opposite and people still **** on him

jones isn't a villain or gets booed bc of the stuff you listed. it's cause he's pissed dirty and almost ran someone over
a lot of athletes were loved because of their cockiness and arrogance (mj, ali, etc)

Last edited:
did he say if there was any chance that he took turinabol during his suspension

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...bol-moved-to-california-one-week-out-mma-news

According to a report by MMA Junkie (which was corroborated by ESPN’s Brett Okamoto), Jones tested positive for a trace amount of DHCMT, also known as Turinabol, earlier this month. USADA head Jeff Novitzky called this a “pulsing” effect, basically stating that it was still in his system from his 2017 positive test that netted him a 15-month suspension. It is not a new ingestion, and it was a pictogram - basically an extremely tiny amount. So he has not violated USADA rules.

If novitsky himself has said Jones never cheated, then that's all that matters

Put some respect on his name :pimp: :pimp:

What bollocks moving the card on such short notice.

The other fighters on the card and the fans sure got screwed.

The way I heard the news was my homie started texting me HEATED!!

Famb got hooked up with tickets, and instead of the venue being a short Uber ride away, he now has to drive over 4 hours. :lol: :rofl:

Jon Jones ain't ****.

Back
Top Bottom