The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Easy work for Floyd.

Kid looked fast. Just out of his league. Worse is that the Floyd didn’t even really press down on the accelerator. He should’ve jabbed him to death in the first round then finished it lol.

Didn’t need to. Didn’t need to really use footwork. A jab. Setups. Feints. Blah, blah, blah.

And if the purpose was for Tenshin to get the rub...you threw your money away.

He'll be alright, he fought the boxing goat and got touched up. If it had been one of his contemporaries I'd be worried.

I hope the kid got a bag for that. As soon as I heard their were not allowing leg kicks, I knew this would be a slaughter.

The way do went down, super extra, makes me think it was fixed.

Floyd out there scamming people or modern day traveling freak show? Both?

Wait y’all are serious right.....

Tenshin was a god damn Olympic gold diver after that fight. There’s a reason this fight wasn’t broadcasted in major countries. I honestly don’t know why this was made, Floyd Wildin hard lol.

i've seen zab judah get knocked down like a ton of bricks, get up to talk to the ref immediately after, then proceed to stumble off into the void... even seen dudes get ko'd standing then do the ric flair flop :lol: there is no universal reaction to getting rocked mfs do all kinds of wacky **** when the right spot is hit. this is one of the best boxers ever with a 20 pound weight advantage cracking a boxing novice in the head so i don't get what's farfetched about it.

Last edited:
i've seen zab judah get knocked down like a ton of bricks get up to talk to the ref then proceed to stumble off into the void, even seen dudes get ko'd standing then do the ric flair flop :lol: there is no universal reaction to getting rocked. this is one of the best boxers ever with a 20 pound weight advantage cracking a boxing novice in the head so i don't get what's farfetched about it.
Me too

Resized_1119_giphy001.gif

That Rizin card was extra long lol. Fell asleep waiting for the intermission to end, looks like the Floyd fight was terrible and I had low expectations for it tbh. How was the Caldwell-Horiguchi fight?

Back
Top Bottom