The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Can’t imagine TJ doing this again at 125. Can’t turn down the opportunity for a second belt. Give him props going down and making weight. Don’t see many If any champs do that. 125 division is done with a TJ win imo.

Why did they need to change the belt? There was nothing wrong with the old one.

Really wish I got to see DJ vs. TJ, oh well.

His face is sucked in. Jeez. Skeletor looking bass.

Hope he’s not too depleted. Going to sign up for that free trial later today.

I want to see that Dillshaw footwork and striking.

why does that belt look like the toy WWE belts. they even have the stones and side plates like it
if dana starts gifting champions in other sports these belts :lol:

tj -210 cejudo +175
would've thought tj was at least a -300

Paulie needs to let it go. He just comes off as a scorned ex girlfriend at this point. He wasn't KO'ing anyone in his prime, much less Conor or Max. Not with those pillow fists.

Wow he looks insanely unhealthy in that first pic in the sauna suit. As I never wrestled or have done any weight cutting to these extents I can only imagine how draining it must be to make cuts like these.

Well, damb. Cowboy seemed legit bothered when he usually doesn’t. Must be the weight cut. He threatened to visit Alex’s hotel room lol

IMG_20190118_154709.jpg

No matter how much you hate Conor can't take away the fact that he was champ champ
4fd17ffe74569346a1965b162c9a4c07.jpg

We’re going into a weekend where the champ/champ thing is overdone now.

DC. Rory failing to beat Gegard. Amanda Nunes. And now TJ is going down to end FW and claim another championship.

Conor had a good run at FW. But his move up to LW was a joke. I’d say right now Eddie Can’t compete against the top five in LW. Tony, Khabib, Porier, LI, And Lee. They have

Conor in there...but he’s never fought any of those guys besides Khabib. Lee would beat him. If Gaethje would stop being a knuckle head, he could grapple or pressure him to death. He doesn’t want the smoke with LI. Porier would be a tough rematch. So might Tony.

Reactions: OTG
Fighters who are majority strikers really get a lot of schtick in here, particularly Conor

I get it some of ya don’t like him but to put down what’s he’s done is baffling. He beat the champ at the time. He also wanted to fight RDA but we all know what happened there. Is he the goat? Nah but I respect the hell out of his work ethic and his willingness to get back any loss he takes.

I didn’t call him fraudulent.

He had a great run at FW. He beat Max, Chad, Porier and Aldo during that run.

Chad was the outlier since it was made on two weeks notice. Conor went through a full fight camp despite the injury. Chad just cut weight. Neither got to really game plan.

Having said that...with the Chad, first Nate and the Khabib fight. The blueprint is there to beat him.

I don’t know what blueprint there is to beat Khabib. LI was his toughest challenge. And that was made on short notice for both of them. LI was training for a three round fight.

The Lee fight could go 65/45 in favor of Lee. Conor could definitely piece him based on his last fight. But if Lee played it safe and followed the Khabib model...

he’s a racist douche, i’ll never like that fool. he lucky he never had to defend the 145 belt and that gave him the opportunity to hold another belt at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom