The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jesus, Stephen A Smith is on the broadcast with Bisping. A duo I would have never dreamed of watching talk about MMA

Stephen A. Smith is obnoxious. It’s too bad Dana hates Ariel because he should be there instead of Smith. Especially now that Ariel is with ESPN.

calderwood about to kill lipski hype

SAS on espn ufc coverage? :lol:
i remember when they had shannon sharpe and skip talk about mma when ufc was on fox and those guys had no interest/knowledge :lol:

see this why i can't bet wmma... jojo looks like a mediocre slug in all her other fights so i assume the better striker will piece her up here but this ***** has no ground game to speak of :rofl:

Last edited:
Ready for this Hernandez v Cowboy fight

Cowboy stay fighting the hungry up and comers :lol: lowkey I respect that more than fighting middling vets

Tbh I don't know what kind of chance Cowboy has against any of the top contenders but yeah, for his service to MMA he deserves a shot at someone

gatekeeper cerrone preventing this young kid from making a name off him :lol:
still think cerrone gets washed by the top guys in the division

Alexander The Average.

Cowboy will always get all the love in my house... Schilling working full time with him is scary... Those two LOVE to fight

Back
Top Bottom