The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Colby going at his fellow Maga bro/boss. :lol:
i wonder if his contract has a clause where they guarantee a number of fights a year and if that number isn't reached, he still gets a payday as if he he did have a fight. if he is sitting at home with no way to make an earning, i could see him really start to air out dana's laundry

@retiredkicks Khabib doesn’t care lol. He’s so rich over in Dgahestan he doesn’t need another dollar again.

Pretty much... The guy has a different view on martial arts than the guys that are in it to get paid... Im honesty just want to see guys fight and not overly interested on what is happening outside the mat... Its entertainment for me with their skills not their antics.

The UFC honestly needs to go a data driven route and get rid of Dana. There’s literally no strategy behind what he does.
meh. this isnt true. he consistantly does the less than logical thing as it pertains to our understanding of certain situations. doesnt mean we actually know anything about the ins and outs of what goes on behind closed doors. commissions. fighters. cards. pay. matchups. lotta spinning plates

im not opposed to all matchups being analytically derived tho. itd be alot different but im here for the scraps not the storylines. not sure thats what truly sells for them though

How is it not true? There hasn’t been ANY clear strategy whatsoever. He flip flops constantly, lies to the media (and fighters)...

As someone who is in the weeds in corporate strategy - he is all over the place.

69AE80C3-7F2F-4096-9727-CCF7B356808D.jpeg
I’m at the Phoenix Open and they’re selling Aldo’s misery :lol:

Haha, well I remember back when Lyoto caught Rashad and people were having Lyoto sign 'shad face' pics lol.

What’s up with the Conor allegations in Ireland? Haven’t heard anything and he’s back posting quite a bit.

For sure, didn't mean nothin by it. There's def some smoke there

I hope Khabib doesn't sit on the belt like Conor did. The LW division is the least deserving of that

What’s up with the Conor allegations in Ireland? Haven’t heard anything and he’s back posting quite a bit.

As mentioned, no credible journalist has written about it due to the laws of Ireland dictating that you cannot name a rape suspect until they have been convicted in a court of law. Nobody is risking the massive lawsuit that could come from naming a rape suspect prior to a conviction.

Only legit news since was that the memo leaked naming McGregor was real and that the paper involved could be in trouble dependent on what lead to the breach.

Last I’ve been lead to understand by the Irish folks on social media is that the girl has been paid off and won’t be pursuing charges any longer.

So the update you heard was that the girl was paid off??

Mind posting that?

Tried to find it again, but couldn’t. There were a few different social media posts that indicated initial offers were rejected prior to her filing charges, but speculation is that she accepted an offer as things have gone quiet.

Who knows?

Only truly credible news that named McGregor has been verified was this:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ssault-leaves-rte-open-to-data-fine-jphpf6gsz

Back
Top Bottom