The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

nm, cain ate a upper cut when he went for the takedown after the first two misses. knee buckled when he was slightly staggered

that body can't go through another layoff and rehab

ya cain wasnt even that hurt as far as getting beat up... but him screaming in pain with the knee called the fight... dont blame the ref really

He’s walking fine... he may have hyperextended it but that’s it.

Who knows. Only an MRI will determine the extent. I'm just saying that a way a person is walking doesn't necessarily dictate whether or not an ACL or MCL was torn. There have been fighters who've fought with torn ACL. Football players too.

That stop did seem early. Whack fight. Cain flabby and washed.

ref saved cain from a possible concussion
no reason for him to eat them shots and get finished

Who knows. Only an MRI will determine the extent. I'm just saying that a way a person is walking doesn't necessarily dictate whether or not an ACL or MCL was torn. There have been fighters who've fought with torn ACL.

didn't rajon rondo play the rest of the gm with a torn ACL and it was after the gm where they learned that he had torn it

ref saved cain from a possible concussion
no reason for him to eat them shots and get finished

didn't rajon rondo play the rest of the gm with a torn ACL and it was after the gm where they learned that he had torn it
Don’t know about rondo, but people can live their whole life without an acl/McL and be fine .... kinda :lol:

Man Cain did possibly blow his knee out, I remember my ACL popped when a guy went for a single leg on me. I could only stand up when my whole leg was aligned. but if i even moved laterally i’d be on the ground in a world of pain.

I can’t post .gifs but if you pay close attention, Ngannou snuck in a sneaky shovel hook that snapped Cain’s head back and caused him to buckle.

Wasn’t no fluke, son got slept. Idk why people love making excuses.

I remember when everyone said Silva’s checked leg kick loss to Weidman was a fluke. ***** how? Did Weidman accidentally check the kick? No, dummy, he trained for it. Ray Longo said as much.

No excuses, this **** wasn’t a fluke. Cain got touched.

rewatched the fight. the last uppercut lands on the button. Cains jaw reverberates out the other side of his face and his legs go. Francis was getting rdy to give him permanent brain damage.

Cains wife should send the ref an edible arrangement

also I dont wanna see DC/Francis. lets not do the revenge storyline plzzz. rather him fight brock/stipe or Jones

Nick Diaz ladies and gentlemen.
Swipe through...

IG embed feature has gone to **** on here.

Go to his gram for mushroom tea being brewed, a quality nunchuck exhibition and some ranting.

Sad that 3/3 main events for MMA this weekend didn't deliver

Mitrione v Kharitonov ended in 14 sec no contest
Daley v MVP was the grappling match nobody expected

And now Cain v Ngannu w the ended w the blown out knee

Back
Top Bottom