The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It seems like this thirst for title fights would only be helped by adding more divisions which, for better or worse, would also allow more evenly matched champ vs. champ match ups (in terms of weight).

And because the divisions would be closer in weight maybe they’d be more inclined to make permanent moves up/down.

Last edited:
worth the watch or nah?
Ya, interesting the started filming before he was in the UFC

Also after watching I don’t think he can make 145 anymore and he has legit knee problems, which is probably why he took a year off to box

It seems like this thirst for title fights would only be helped by adding more divisions which, for better or worse, would also allow more evenly matched champ vs. champ match ups (in terms of weight).

And because the divisions would be closer in weight maybe they’d be more inclined to make permanent moves up/down.

More divisions makes perfect sense to everybody except Dana apparently

^ agreed. I remember hearing how he was a straight up douchebag when the book released. People forgot since the newer fans probably don’t know much about him anyway.

yup matt hughes alwayssss been a huge ahole. i remember stories of him being a bad drunk picking fights with randoms just to give them a beatdown for s&gs

matt already had a long history of being a ******* prior to his accident. it's just people ignored it and brushed his **** to the side when he got hurt

If y’all have the time, I suggest reading that summary of his biography. Dude was dating this chick while she was 13 and he was in college.

That chick went on to be his wife....

Imagine Matt losing his mind on top of his girl just choking her out arm bars and the works, ain't **** she could do.

**** is scary, even for a dude like me. Like meeting him one day and dude losing it and has me on the ground .... like I'm not fully train for that. Imma bite the **** out of him for real.

If y’all have the time, I suggest reading that summary of his biography. Dude was dating this chick while she was 13 and he was in college.

That chick went on to be his wife....

To quote the guy that created that summary, why would you include that??? Same with the torturing of the animals and curbing his future wife while she's in his driveway to go smash someone else. Apparently never even remorseful in any way, and is almost bragging about his actions.

Askren and Woodley turned into a buddy comedy this week :lol:

I hadn't seen either of them do an interview alone this week

Back
Top Bottom