The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

After watching the first two embedded eps and the UFC 235 countdown its apparent Bones is trying to repair his image with the prayers, him reflecting in the hills and them showing a young JJ back in NY. I just hope he doesn't screw up again but know that is asking alot with all the chances he's been given. Looking forward to another run at LHW and an active JJ though. Don't think Smith has anything for him and wonder if he does make the move up to HW with another defense or two.

After watching the first two embedded eps and the UFC 235 countdown its apparent Bones is trying to repair his image with the prayers, him reflecting in the hills and them showing a young JJ back in NY. I just hope he doesn't screw up again but know that is asking alot with all the chances he's been given. Looking forward to another run at LHW and an active JJ though. Don't think Smith has anything for him and wonder if he does make the move up to HW with another defense or two.

IMO, very little chance he doesnt screw it all up again... He will get bored with this nice guy image and go back to being the cool kid doing all the wild stuff... Unreal talent with very little self control... Crazy combination.

JJ has always been a spiritual man. that doesnt mean he doesnt fall short or that hes frauding.

i tend to side with Rogan on this one. you cant expect someone to be one of the most lethal men on the planet and be a choir boy. thats just not how human beings operate. that same creativity and impulsiveness he uses in the octagon manifests itself in other ways during day to day life

Neal Brennan has a funny joke about football players. he says something to the affect of... he doesnt understand why ppl get so up in arms when a football player acts out of rage and hurts someone. theyre jus footballing outside the lines of football. haha hes like you got a cpl crazy athletes that catch and run with the ball and then like 45 murderers on every roster haha you dont train to be a violent collision machine for 20 years and then jus switch it off when its convenient.

coke jones isn’t violent outside the cage though, except when near Cormier. The guy is an addict and likes making dumb decisions.

The majority of fighters seem normal when not fighting, of course there will be the bunch who are crazy and always in trouble but they’d probably be that way without being fighters.

I liked the clip from Unfiltered where Sera said they were all underdogs.

Feel like Usman might be a tough match for Woodley. Smith I just can’t believe JBJ could lose to dude.

Can anyone tell me if Cody's opponent a real threat? Cant believe hes now fighting on prelims

yeah he's a threat. champ had a little write up on him a few pages back. he's the first fight on the main card though, not the prelims.

yeah he's a threat. champ had a little write up on him a few pages back. he's the first fight on the main card though, not the prelims.

Just saw that, for some reason I thought he was demoted to the prelims. Man, I can not wait for this card this weekend.

Colby is such a troll, wonder if he does end up getting a titleshot later this year. If so I hope Twood gives him that work.

Colby :lol:

No reason for him to troll that hard. I also don't think he stands a chance in a fight with Twood either

Jones kills me on these embeddeds.. he always seems to find a way to sneak in the churchy stuff. It always seems so forced too :rofl: ... I was howling when he started singing on the last episode after what seemed to look like throwing the D at that female fighter lol

The top five finishes by JBJ. Savage. That dude is a finisher. And his body list is crazy.

TRT Vitor, Machida, Shogun, DC, Gus, Page. I would’ve loved to see what he would’ve done to Rumble. Hope he adds to his finishes Saturday. Sorry it had to be you Smith.

Jones kills me on these embeddeds.. he always seems to find a way to sneak in the churchy stuff. It always seems so forced too :rofl: ... I was howling when he started singing on the last episode after what seemed to look like throwing the D at that female fighter lol

I used to think it was fake, but im pretty sure he just a wild, jesus loving dood....kinda like them 'zillians

Back
Top Bottom