The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That was a very nice connected left he got him with and does have that power to do it with follow ups but like you said cardio got the best of him. Gall was on his back a lot during that 1st

Diego sub D was immaculate just out smarting his opponent

Im also taking a long shot Cirkunov at +155. I know walker got insane power and could get ugly quick but well see

Garbrandt -155

Even fight. Stamann won a decision for me by virtue of starting strong in the first two rounds. Left hand was open for the taking, money the first 8-10 minutes of the bout. Overall, Stamann was dictating proceedings and pressing the issue.

Perez's TDD was sharp. He clearly won R3. Got more urgent. Secured a takedown, landed a right with pop, attempted a Superman punch, switched stances to give Stamann different looks and landed a nice inside leg kick from the southpaw stance. Too little, too late in this case.

i made a new bovada account because customer service took too long to help me reactivate my old account put $5 on zabit, askren, usman and smith all to win, threw a couple other bets on some other stuff spent some on slots and hit for $200 so if i win cool if i dont cool :nthat:

dude takes more damage from his celebrations than his actual fights

how the hell is a brazilian named johnny walker

Back
Top Bottom