The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Jones really tryna rebrand as the humble christian again. He prolly doing a line of yay right now :lol:

usmans not some undersized welterweight like RDA, colby needs to take this fight seriously, but hes not going to, probably messing with pros all the way to fight night

Johnny walker needs to be next. Jones washing these guys but at least give someone that will entertain

Smith dumb af
Take the win and the rematch payday

I'm still surprised with Woodley tho. So is Usman that good, or did Woodley fight that badly?

Woodley had terrible performances against Shields and Rory too, but I thought he'd grown since then. Went from blanking out Till to getting blanked out the very next fight. Wild.

I'm still surprised with Woodley tho. So is Usman that good, or did Woodley fight that badly?

Woodley had terrible performances against Shields and Rory too, but I thought he'd grown since then. Went from blanking out Till to getting blanked out the very next fight. Wild.

When he couldn't land the bomb, he didnt have much else

It was like khabib vs Conor. When the punches that got you to where you are arent working, what else is there

Best division in UFC right now????
With "Blessed" making the jump to LW on the 236 card, it's gotta be 155 for me. 185 after that. The Whittaker hernia throws MW into a temporary flux. Adesanya and Gastelum fighting for the interim belt on the same card as Max's UFC LW debut. Jacare, Romero and Weidman making their last stands at 185. 205 is very bare. "Marreta" deserves the next LHW shot. He's been on a tear demolishing Anders, Manuwa and Blachowicz. Johnny Walker is entertaining and a beast with the striking, but he's not ready for "Bones." I'd like to see him dispatch Corey Anderson, OSP or Glover before even considering to take on Jonny.

Think both. Woodly looked completely gassed from start to finish. At the same time ole boy was on a different level

Johnny walker needs to be next. Jones washing these guys but at least give someone that will entertain

Smith dumb af
Take the win and the rematch payday
Exactly. Look, yes he would of looked bad but that bank account would of looked much better. Fight other guys for a bit then give him the rematch. Keeping it real went wrong

He's gotta go up..Who left down there?
Thiago Santos should get next. The three guys he knocked out consecutively is just as impressive as what Anthony Smith did vs. Volkan, Shogun and Rashad to earn tonight's title shot.

Johnny Walker needs a top-10 opponent before thinking about Jones. Someone that will test his TDD and grappling ability. Which is why I mentioned guys like Anderson (wrestling) and OSP (grappling).

Back
Top Bottom