The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

only difference i see is...
conor doesnt shy away from being an *******. he's embraced his scumbag ways.
jbj plays that good ol christian

only difference i see is...
conor doesnt shy away from being an *******. he's embraced his scumbag ways.
jbj plays that good ol christian
What about Floyd? Even before floyd got in trouble for domestic violence, hate for him was huge because of his brashness. Exactly the same **** Conor's been doing his whole career to get to this point but the narratives are completely different.

This kind of **** happens in all of sports. Athletes can't speak on politics, but when Pop/Kerr speak on it they're seen as saints. I'm 100% behind Kerr and Pop speaking out, but when people deny race isn't the distinguishing factor it bus me to no end

bware113 bware113 but he also acknowledged it wasn’t consensual when he apologized...

“I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.”

I’m just curious how people feel about this.

They keep playing stipe :rofl:

Stipe doesn't bring in the PPV numbers but at least it's an interesting fight. This is just a blown up middleweight who shouldn't get a lhw title shot. After this fight I want to see JBJ vs the winner of Ngannou and Dos Santos, if they even make that fight.

feel bad for Stipe...that Modelo commercial was a cringe fest but, he doesn't deserve this...lucky for him he has a real job so income isn't an issue and he can sit out for a bit but, its hurting his stock :smh::smh::smh:

feel bad for Stipe...that Modelo commercial was a cringe fest but, he doesn't deserve this...lucky for him he has a real job so income isn't an issue and he can sit out for a bit but, its hurting his stock :smh::smh::smh:
What stock?

Hes a nobody that's why he isn't getting fights.... he was the reigning champion for how long and who amongst us wouldn't rather see Francis, John, Lesnar, DC, Cain, etc etc before Stipe

Sux for him, and I feel bad but the game is the game

Damn.....just stacking fights today. Nunes and Holly fight seems interesting but Nunes should be able to take her down. Would be interesting if Holly won and fought Cyborg after and Cyborg got her belt back.

Jones literally catching up from all those missed fights. That match should be a good one.

jones dont want that smoke with Stipe right now
if he really wanted it, dana would've given it to him

Good to see an active champ in JJ but there's no major challenges at lhw. Hopefully he makes the jump to hw by end of the year.

really? I actually think HW is easier work than LHW

doods at HW are older, slower, less tactical...they just hit harder really...

I feel like jumping straight into HW after all this hiatus would be a foolish move

theres easy money + more legacy to be made at LHW first...think about it..

He RE-cleans the division, collects some checks, gets to build on a new rhythm, regains some favor with fans, adds some more wins and performances to his case as GOAT....

and THEN move up to HW, take that belt (whoever holding it, don't matter) maybe get that brock fight and go from there.

Its not like he has to go up to HW and have a long dominant reign at HW...LOL like why? With his resume and everything he's done, records he holds, at this point he should be trying to make as much money he can while cementing his case as the GOAT. I don't want to see an old jon jones hanging around like anderson, doubt we will either.

Back
Top Bottom