The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Hitting harder is the most significant part. No one wantscto get punched by heavyweights if they don’t have to. cte with every punch that lands.

Anyway, rip to holm. Nunes already the female GOAT fighter after putting cyborg to sleep. Dunno what challenges are left for her unless another striker with ko power appears.

Active Bones :pimp:

Ralph Lauren Rockhold on the undercard. I’m assuming if he looks impressive and comes out healthy, he gets the next shot if Bones doesn’t move up.

SB: I think Amanda retires if she wins.

I don’t really want to see LawlerWoodley 2. But it looks like the machine is trying to make that money for ESPN.

Sucks Conor retired. There really isn’t a big name in the company anymore. The guarantees they got from ESPN will help them stay afloat. But it still doesn’t excuse their negligence in building stars.

conor has to yet officially submit retirement paperwork and begin the official process.....you have to pull your name from the USADA testing pool, have to forfeit your fighting license in every state.....he aint doing none of that yet, he's just playing with the media staying relevant, but at this point im not sure we ever see him fight again......maybe diaz 3 and ride off into the sunset.

It was a hell of a run, I thoroughly enjoyed it, pushed the sport to new heights.

Hitting harder is the most significant part. No one wantscto get punched by heavyweights if they don’t have to. cte with every punch that lands.
between LIGHT HW and HW it aint THAT much of a difference....LHW probably hit close if not just as hard, but are more athletic and quicker

jones dont really get hit like that, If smaller, quicker more athletic guys cant find JJ....what makes you think ANY of the heavyweights will find range on jones?

LOL stipe? You think jones just gonna stand in stipe's boxing range? LOLLL

equality equality thoughts on Kobe being a saint? Had this convo with my boys recently.
From everything I've read, this feels like one of those situations I'm learning more about amidst the #MeToo era. Dudes legit think a girl sometimes want consensual sex, but I've heard from multiple women that during the moment, they may not be completely comfortable going through with it but don't feel empowered enough to speak up.

Kobe may have pushed for it and she gave in, it's not rape but I know for a fact a lot of women have similar experiences. Not going to go into my personal opinion on this matter.

JJ would wreck Rockhold. Wonder who they match Johnny Walker with next, you have to think him beating a top 10 gets him consideration for a shot. While I dont think he'd have a shot against Bones it could still be an entertaining fight with Walker being the taller fighter.

It's funny to think Michelle Waterson was a car show model turned fighter. I hope Karolina knocks out Waterson but I just don't see that happening.

And Rockhold vs Johny Walker would be a cool fight to watch.

For those with ESPN+ I saw they just posted a new ep of UFC Destined featuring Watterson/Karolina. Definitely gonna check this out later.

ESPN+ app is so clunky. They really make it hard to find the latest on demand content smh. Worldwide leader my a...

So DC gonna defend his belt or what? He's not getting any younger and it looks like they have their main events into July.

Edit: NM I forgot he fought Lewis in Nov. I guess that's not that long of a lay off.

It's funny to think Michelle Waterson was a car show model turned fighter. I hope Karolina knocks out Waterson but I just don't see that happening.

And Rockhold vs Johny Walker would be a cool fight to watch.

Yep was thinking Rockhold/Walker matchup if Luke makes it thru his first matchup

Wale legit got butt hurt cause Hooker did not know who he was. Think him and Stylebender are real close friends and he just commented on his tweet asking who Wale was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom