The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Lesser fighters have hit khabib. Someone with power in their hands or can at least keep the fight standing half the time has a chance.

Lesser fighters have hit khabib. Someone with power in their hands or can at least keep the fight standing half the time has a chance.
The problem is no one can keep the fight standing. Neither have more power than Conor, so I doubt even if they clipped him it would be a k.o. Both rely on relentless pressure, good luck keeping that pace without khabib switching levels. Maybe I’m wrong and would love to be (especially in regards to max, who is my favorite) however, I don’t see either beating khabib

I know it’s a fantasy but gsp might have been the best match up at 55 for him

Weird how Max is the underdog on this fight. I assume this has to do with him going up in weight? Man......I hope he washes Porier.

I don't even know what to make of the Conor Khabib match. Conor was off doing lines and who knows what else, not sure where his focus was. No doubt Khabib proved that he's a legit champ though, even dropped Conor on threat of his takedown. I don't think he's unbeatable though. If he destroys the winner of Max/Dustin or Tony then ****, maybe I'd change my mind

surprised with the odds as well. max not having to go through that weight cut should help him

FlusteredThickHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif

I don't even know what to make of the Conor Khabib match. Conor was off doing lines and who knows what else, not sure where his focus was. No doubt Khabib proved that he's a legit champ though, even dropped Conor on threat of his takedown. I don't think he's unbeatable though. If he destroys the winner of Max/Dustin or Tony then ****, maybe I'd change my mind

Bro, styles make matchups. I had faith in Lee because there was a possibility of him keeping the fight standing and ignorantly thinking he had good standup.

I think LI might have a small chance. Khabib wasn’t dominating him that bad. It was closer than I thought it would be.

Justin G. His wrestling is like a mystery to me. I like his pressure and his standing would obliterate Khabib if he kept it standing. I just don’t know if he can. I’ve literally not see him wrestle since joining the UFC.

Conor broke his foot, guys. That’s why he lost. :/

Max and Dustin have no chance against Khabib.

Not sure Tony does either.

currently i believe el cucuy is the only one that has a chance of beating khabib. that man is just not right in the head lol his unorthodox training blows my mind every time.

Bro, styles make matchups. I had faith in Lee because there was a possibility of him keeping the fight standing and ignorantly thinking he had good standup.

I think LI might have a small chance. Khabib wasn’t dominating him that bad. It was closer than I thought it would be.

Justin G. His wrestling is like a mystery to me. I like his pressure and his standing would obliterate Khabib if he kept it standing. I just don’t know if he can. I’ve literally not see him wrestle since joining the UFC.

Conor broke his foot, guys. That’s why he lost. :/

Max and Dustin have no chance against Khabib.

Not sure Tony does either.
Yeah I agree with your first statement. I'm just saying, so you think Khabib is literally unbeatable. I can't say that until I see it lol

Back
Top Bottom