The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Let the Chinese fighter fight JJ. If Rose doesn't get the rematch because she is not mentally ready (which seems kinda realistic) then Suarez v Ansaroff winner should be next unless they gift Waterson the shot

Rose's standup looks so damn good too. Crazy how it ended. I figured Andrade would just eat punches to get to her.

Presser been going. Rose basically saying she don’t want to do this anymore and it’s hard to have fun. She said she wants to do other things with her life

“We’ll see if I’m still interested in this”

She says she’s still processing

Welp

It's always commendable when the losing fighter, especially if lost in a brutal way, attends the presser and answers questions

Rose speaking with clarity, good to see that she isn't suffering from that slam

She seems donezo for now

It’s a tough one. I agree with big John who also said he would have let it play out more

Chandler for his part, wasn't upset with the call in the presser and said he's been on the other end of calls like that. So it is what it is

he shouldnt be upset, he took 5 clean undefended punches to the head while he was down

theres a point where his face and gloves are literally on the canvas, thats not actively defending

also, respect to bellator for putting that stuff on social media unlike the ufc whos probably thinking "we cant do that otherwise people wont buy our ppvs" :stoneface:

Just heard that ref was a local ref :lol:

They had plenty of experienced refs there doing other fights :lol:

It is what it is

I was interested to see how MVP reacted to this brutal loss. I feel like he handled it really well, I'm glad he still seems like he has that competitive drive. I honestly was worried that a guy like him, kind of a gimmicky guy, an older guy, undefeated, would have been really shook at this type of first loss

Imo he did very well on the ground defending against a black belt, took no damage. He made a very easily correctible mistake. I hope he comes back and can learn, he was having success on the feet

32 is considered old? I don't think he's old, more so fought a low level of opponents besides Daley up to this point

Just heard that ref was a local ref :lol:

They had plenty of experienced refs there doing other fights :lol:

It is what it is

I was interested to see how MVP reacted to this brutal loss. I feel like he handled it really well, I'm glad he still seems like he has that competitive drive. I honestly was worried that a guy like him, kind of a gimmicky guy, an older guy, undefeated, would have been really shook at this type of first loss

Imo he did very well on the ground defending against a black belt, took no damage. He made a very easily correctible mistake. I hope he comes back and can learn, he was having success on the feet

32 is considered old? I don't think he's old, more so fought a low level of opponents besides Daley up to this point
Older in terms of his MMA experience compared to his age. A lot of guys his age and even younger have 30+ pro MMA fights

Usually you see guys in their 20's with his number of fights

32 in general terms isn't old though, you're right

I think it's b/c he tried to pursue boxing etc., regardless, they should've stepped his level of opponents up couple years ago or something

Older in terms of his MMA experience compared to his age. A lot of guys his age and even younger have 30+ pro MMA fights

Usually you see guys in their 20's with his number of fights

32 in general terms isn't old though, you're right

Back
Top Bottom