The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Screenshot_20190512-210114_Twitter.jpg

I AM ARROUSED

I'm not believing that Diaz-Pettis fight is legit until they step in the cage lol. Dont want to jinx it but Diaz could come out this week claiming the UFC didn't ask him to accept that fight and was trying to force it on him.

Oh well. They’re still under contact. They want to make money in their cage, it’s through Zuffa. They can “retire”, play hard to get...and we will get fights like Cowboy/Ferguson.

I believe in knowing your worth. But at this point, it’s just hurting the fans.

Does Thug Rose/Andrade run it right back considering she was great up to that point?

Personally, I think Suarez dominates both.

If Rose wants it I think she deserves it. She was lighting Andrade up until the slam. Even after the first slam she almost had her in an arm bar.

Rose can beat Andrade.

I wouldn't retire if I were her because she can make alot fighting lesser women

She seems like shes just hyper emotional

Diaz probably doesn’t give a single damb about Anthony Pettis, lol. But cool to see some heat from the other side

“Bro, Nate Diaz ain’t ****,” Pettis said. “Me and Nate Diaz had a lot of issues… I was the champ in the UFC and the WEC, and Diaz was calling me out. He got lucky in the fight with Conor (McGregor) and got the win, but, dude, Nate Diaz ain’t ****. He ain’t ****.”

Does Thug Rose/Andrade run it right back considering she was great up to that point?

Personally, I think Suarez dominates both.

Hate to say it, but joanna matches up well with suarez. Curious to how her takedown defense would be against suarez’s wrestling.

Diaz probably doesn’t give a single damb about Anthony Pettis, lol. But cool to see some heat from the other side

“Bro, Nate Diaz ain’t ****,” Pettis said. “Me and Nate Diaz had a lot of issues… I was the champ in the UFC and the WEC, and Diaz was calling me out. He got lucky in the fight with Conor (McGregor) and got the win, but, dude, Nate Diaz ain’t ****. He ain’t ****.”

This will make for a good press conference if it happens :lol:

Get Conor on this card somewhere

If Rose doesn't want an immediate rematch then I'd say they give Andrade winner of the upcoming Suarez-Ansaroff bout. Hopefully Rose is still mentally in it and just talked on emotions coming off the loss Sat night. Maybe give Joanna Waterson for next #1 contender. They could do both of those fights on the same card.

I'm listening to the MMA Hour and I hear Duke claiming things... idk if it makes me more sure this fight will happen

“I gotta tell you, the neat thing about this fight is we kept it real hush-hush,” Roufus said Monday on The MMA Hour. “I think it’s been in the works for about two-and-a-half, three weeks, and the neat thing about it was Nate Diaz’s people talked to our people to put this thing together. So that’s when we knew it was that it was going to be a real fight — when they came reaching out to us. There’s been bad blood between the two guys for years, so it’s going to be a barnburner.”

Man, Dana called Frankie midway through the 3rd round of Volkan/Aldo. Best believe if Volkan had stopped Aldo, he’d be in position.

Me personally, I think Volkan deserves it. He’s dominated 3 guys in span of Frankie only fighting once.

This schedule from June-August is bonkers. And that’s not even including Khabib/Dustin, Gaethje prob having something announced soon, and “Retired” Conor.

Stipe needs this fight. He oddly gets no real credit for having the belt but if he loses to DC again, I swear his star power is going to decrease even more so.

That Nate vs Pettis fight looks great. I can see them going at it in the octagon.

Back
Top Bottom