The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn I didn’t know it was early, card looks super weak tho. Gonna try to catch Lawler vs Colvy but that’s about it

Cyborg would beat Harrison at this time. Kayla hasn’t had enough fights nor gone against high level opponents.

Cyborg’s problem against Amanda is she has no game plan or patience when she goes into barbarian mode. Or what I should do if I’m the loser of the exchange eg clinch, takedown, back away, etc.

She could possibly beat Nunes in the rematch but we’ll never know.

As far as her playing the victim. Partially. Both sides were playing a negation game. Dana decided it wasn’t worth it. Honestly, they should dissolve the FW division. Cut Anderson.

On paper, Cyborg should win just like she should’ve beaten Spencer. Spencer only had 2 more fights than Harrison, but her judo background is a lot more extensive then any background Spencer has.

You really don’t know though because women’s MMA is trash all around. Ronda had the whole world fooled until she fought a striker with actual confidence.

Cyborg with no steroid abuse would probably have a 50/50 record at best.

On paper, Cyborg should win just like she should’ve beaten Spencer. Spencer only had 2 more fights than Harrison, but her judo background is a lot more extensive then any background Spencer has.

You really don’t know though because women’s MMA is trash all around. Ronda had the whole world fooled until she fought a striker with actual confidence.

Cyborg with no steroid abuse would probably have a 50/50 record at best.
If Cyborg agreed to fight at 155 you never really know what could happen. Kayla's standup is trash but another year of training at ATT and another year for Cyborg to age it could make for an interesting match

looking at amanda nunes record, how tf did she rack up 4 losses the first half of her career?

Her most recent loss to Zingano was an insane fight from what I remember

Her other previous 3 losses could be chalked up to not training at ATT and just by general rule of being difficult to be undefeated in MMA. Her first ever fight was a loss as well

What are these movies these days? Saw one about a family hunting each other, one about hide and seek to the death and one about a tour where they run into sharks

:rofl:

Come on

Colby coming out to the Kurt Angle theme :rofl:

If dude didn’t ride with Trump, I’d be a bigger fan. Love his fighting style and the pressure he puts in

Props to Jersey for bringing out the "you suck" chants.

Fight going exactly how I thought. Smfh

Maga maia wrestle ****ing the hell out the man.

I've seen more damage inflicted at soccer games. Dude belongs nowhere near the title

Also robie is a horrible fighter, tactically. How do you have so much experience but so little execution of a gameplan, no idea how to clinch. Bo idea how to work from the clinch. No idea how to get a Colby to react to him. Jus like the last 5 Lawler fights I've seen jus him being tough and hoping to land some haymakers.

Last edited:
Dude’s pressure and work rate is legit

Wonder if Usman and Culvy’s pressure and wrestling cancel each other out? Might turn into a striking match

Back
Top Bottom