The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yep so good they actually put the full word on the belt. Still surprised they spent supposedly $50k on the belt and it'll only be for this event. Also didnt McGregor claim to have a part in the design of the belt?!? Not saying I believe it and guy is clamoring for attention these days but who knows.

Nah I randomly saw one of Nate’s post fights on YouTube from back in the day, dude was sharp. Didn’t even fully realize how much different he sounds until then.

That's honestly just how hes been talking since he was young
Was gonna say the same thing, Nate has never been a good speaker, especially with the media. His interview at MSG with Ariel was good though and he seemed pretty composed there.

Nate and Jorge are both 34, I think if the fight goes to the 4th round Nate has a chance with his cardio being intact and he could pull a late sub.

As far as the fight though Im not sure who takes it. I don't know if Nate can overwhelm Jorge on volume, or if Jorge can stick & move and use his kicks for all 5 rounds without gassing.

Slightly leaning towards Jorge because he looked the sharpest most recently but it seems like a toss up really.

I got nate by legendary chin and T-1000-esque pressure.

Happy for both doods either way.

I got:
gastelum over till
Walker over anderson
Luque over WB
Black beast >
kevin lee over gregor

If Jorge wins, he should fight Mcgregor just for the money fight. Fighting Colby or Usman is such a lackluster fight IMO. Jorge and Connor would at least fight it out....until someone falls or Connor gases.

That bmf belt looks like trash.

Anyway, I thought heard on tv that trump was gonna be at the fight. Chances are slim but I hope people start yelling “lock him up” like they did at the world series or “Eff you” is good enough. Throwing trash at him would be great as well.

Masvidal hitting main stream status man. His tweet basically got the rock there doing that. Dude had Stugotz walk out with him at the weigh in :lol:. Nate brought out Nick :pimp:

Happy for these dudes man. Getting the well deserved exposure.

Colby trash talk came out waaay too forced at the conference today. **** was cringe as ****. NY boo'd the hell out of him.

If you listen to the open scrum interview with Jorge, when he spoke on the Colby situation if he’s really faking all of this then he’d be going against his whole code

He said a lot of little things that seemed to make it a real beef

The BMF belt. Crazy that this exists. It's going to be odd just seeing Nate or Jorge wear a belt just for this.

title_crop_exact.jpg

Masvidal hitting main stream status man. His tweet basically got the rock there doing that. Dude had Stugotz walk out with him at the weigh in :lol:. Nate brought out Nick :pimp:

Happy for these dudes man. Getting the well deserved exposure.

Colby trash talk came out waaay too forced at the conference today. **** was cringe as ****. NY boo'd the hell out of him.

Stu :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom