The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Dana just said Colby really got a broken jaw. How he went that far with a broke jaw is beyond me.

I feel like that fight showed more about Colby than it did about Usman. Colby got a spot in the UFC if he wants it in my opinion. Just gotta stop with that MAGA stuff

Maaaaan Usman was about to give me a heart attack with some of those exchanges. Man's got that OG Batman suit type head movement but a hell of a chin on him. The body work he put on had Colby shook :pimp:

Yeah that judge who had it 3-1 Colby is smoking. I had the 1st for him and the rest for Usman. I could see an argument for the 4th round for him but no way should've been 3-1. If Usman ain't put him down in the 5th some funny **** would've ended up happening.

Dana just said that Henry texted him saying Aldo dec. Was BS and he wants to treat him like he won. So he wants to fight him next :rofl:

The fight showed more for the guy that got TKO’d?

Help it make sense!

Almost no one gave Colby a chance at beating Usman. For someone not known for his power, Colby had Usman staggered multiple times. And my man didn't go down til the end of the fight with a broken jaw. Usman was what we knew he would be. But that's just me.

Almost no one gave Colby a chance at beating Usman. For someone not known for his power, Colby had Usman staggered multiple times. And my man didn't go down til the end of the fight with a broken jaw. Usman was what we knew he would be. But that's just me.

As you were saying....

Not sure where you're getting this info ... but if I had to tell you who the favorite was judging on peoples opinion, I couldn't tell you it was that split.

Lots of people gave Colby a chance and actually picked him to win.

Back
Top Bottom