The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Joe comments on it like every fight, but he hardly uses his leg kicks anymore. There were a few exchanges or combinations he threw that he would exit with a leg kick. He doesn't really do that at all anymore. It was one of those things that would keep his opponent on their toes while also being fairly damaging.

Dana wants to make the woodley fight

Sounds like he's trying to make a 'Loser leaves town' type match.

Ya MFers miss me with all this BS about feeling sorry for Colby because is all an act.

This MFer made a name for himself by insulting others (minorities) ... feeding into the white power narrative and playing with peoples emotions to make a quick buck.

Out of all the gimmicks he picked one that has real life ramifications.. **** him.

i really hope UFC doesn't go ahead with aldo/cejudo; he already has killers at 125/135 who been waiting on him for months.

Last edited:
"Alexa, play 'Through the Wire' by Kanye"
- Kamaru in the locker room after the fight probably

Ya MFers miss me with all this BS about feeling sorry for Colby because is all an act.

This MFer made a name for himself by insulting others (minorities) ... feeding into the white power narrative and playing with peoples emotions to make a quick buck.

Out of all the gimmicks he picked one that has real life ramifications.. **** him.

I dislike homie too. A lot. Believe you me, Im not excusing Colby behavior at all. But that doesn't negate my empathy. I dont believe I've ever spoken positively about him, except maybe after the Lawler fight.
But bro was taking some real punishment from that 3rd round on. It looked bad and it was bad, although he showed tremendous heart. I wanted him to get KO'd or get touched up real nice, not not be able to speak again.

He's taken on this persona to sell a fight. Something that he MIGHT not wholeheartedly believe in. That schtick has put him at odds with majority of other fighters in the division, the UFC roster, the company itself, AND entire countries. If what he was saying about this being act was true, then it's just sad.

Thinking about that and watching him get outclassed so decisively (IMO) just made me feel bad for dude.

I still don't see how 3-1 colby going to the 4th is even remotely realistic. I plan to watch this again tonight to see if I agree with the threads thoughs on Aldo/Max/Usman fights. Looked like my round counts were different from the rest of the thread where Im usually agreeing with the takes on rounds. Aldo fight being the closest and even there I felt he was the definite winner all things considered

Heard Eugene Beremans interview on the Luke Thomas show yesterday and man what them CKB dudes got going on down there is special. The game plan and and the details that he gave of breaking down Max was crazy.
Yeah, them boys are definitely a new wave. Evolution is beautiful. Best believe their imprint will create another counter and continue the evolution of the sport

Yeah, my buddy thought Volkanowski won just based on skills. It was clear they had game planned Max. It was crazy. Eugene literally outlined the strategy.

Yeah, them boys are definitely a new wave. Evolution is beautiful. Best believe their imprint will create another counter and continue the evolution of the sport

Yeah I'm definitely excited for the future of the striking game. Never thought we'd have another wave that would help evolve it.

rory been looking like **** recently and doesn't seem all in since he started talking that religious stuff. he's close to donezo.

Thinking about the conor cowboy fight......

Remember when cowboy took down perry in the first and “broke his arm” via armbar.....

fight could be more interesting than i’m thinking. Cowboy got some good size on conor, if he can smother him, push him up the cage and get the takedown.....LONG NIGHT for conor.

But i have heard cowboy say he wants to just stand in front of him and bang it out.....like dude did you NOT get the memo your chin checked out 5 fights ago......i know cowboy a crazy man and he like to bang but if he come out expecting to win a stand up war with conor, he’s an idiot.

Diaz would bully Conor at times I hope cowboy implements a real game plan
Word.

i just want a competitive match, i think if conor goes out there and smokes him in the first round, this would be the closest to a “gimmie” fight i have seen in a while and not a good look for the UFC/conor ESPECIALLY dana talkin about a title shot if he beat cowboy.....WUT?

**** ill take a crack at old man cowboy for a title shot since dana handing em out :smh:

Well Conor got a shot after fighting Siver years ago so nothing would surprise me.

I also just want a good fight but if Cowboy is dumb and comes out guns a blazing he more than likely gets KO'ed. I'd say his best approach is to weather Conor's pressure early on and get to the late rounds for a sub.

Diaz would bully Conor at times I hope cowboy implements a real game plan
I’m struggling to remember a cowboy fight where he really smothered/mushed someone.. if anything I feel like cowboys fighting pace plays right into what Conor likes to do

Back
Top Bottom