The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

cowboy wasnt anywhere near a title shot, what are you talking about
Nope. But you don’t think they gonna set up Cowboy for a huge fight if he wins that?

how many times have we seen people skip the line. Aldo about to get a title shop after a damn L.

jorge? Nah they fought already
Gaethje? See above
colby? Nah

Usman was the only realistic big fight for Cowboy had he won. No way they were not gonna take advantage of the win

I’m still shocked this dude really broke a nose with his shoulder...Cowboy was shook...

Nope. But you don’t think they gonna set up Cowboy for a huge fight if he wins that?

how many times have we seen people skip the line. Aldo about to get a title shop after a damn L.

jorge? Nah they fought already
Gaethje? See above
colby? Nah

Usman was the only realistic big fight for Cowboy had he won. No way they were not gonna take advantage of the win

not at all, beating conor at 170 means nothing for cowboy, he stays a journeyman

its not like the conor situation where any fight in any weight division guarantees him a cake walk to the title

Cowboy wanted out of there ASAP lol. Looked like a female fight the way he was covering up. This dude needs to hang em up. He was shook from the word go. I knew it was gunna be especially bad when at the presser he said were jus gunna hafta wait n see which cowboy shows up the bad mother****er or the choker.

these mfs gon try whatever way they can to get him a shot at 170 or 155 with as little work as possible. :lol:

What’s crazy is Conor clearly trained for that offensive attack in the clinch and he played everything off all through out the promo tour....worked cowboy mentally....

Gotta maintain wrist control in the clinch. Usually you don’t bite on those shoulder strikes. And cowboys path to victory was most likely in the clinch or ground
I get that but he should’ve done SOMETHING to evade those shoulder blows. Break the clench and then try to establish it again at some point. Why just get your nose smashed and get stunned? I give Conor credit but man Cowboy was dumb for that.

anyone not currently in contention

before this fight, he got destroyed by the top 2 fighters at 155, he wasnt in line for anything

beating conor wouldnt have erased those losses
Meh. Again, agree to disagree. “Anyone not currently in contention” doesn’t answer the question but I’m not gonna harp on it

Back
Top Bottom