The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Jorge would have at least a 30 lb advantage on Conor on fight night. Conor is a natural 170, where Jorge is prob over 200 lbs when he’s not cutting

Masvidal needs to fight Usman, I think that’s the best fight outside a money grab. Conor should Just get washed by Khabib again

Jorge 2 bills?? :lol:

Only WW that may have been 2 bills on fight night is Darren Till.

Jorge isnt that big of a dude. The size discrepancy wouldnt be that serious with Conor.

Eddie wasnt the issue. He was a decent fight. The issue was that eddie just won the belt and hadnt defended it at all. Beat rda coming off a long layoff. They were making a huge push to make connor the champ champ

Reactions: OTG
:lol: yessir. just as ridiculous as dana trying to slide him into another title fight after tonight.
Since the aldo win conor was always going to have that power. That’s a separate discussion which I agree with in terms of being gifted title shots. But we all already knew this for many years

i totally missed conor clowning mas in the post fight; jorge did look a lil silly coming out with his belt and whatever that outfit was waiting for a callout. that's my boy but he doesn't seem too eager with the prospect of taking on usman first.

I signed up for ESPN+ when the offered the bundle with Disney+. I thought that’s where I could watch the main card on it. Didn’t think I still had to pay full price for the fight. At least a discount. Smh.
they sent me an email to subscribe to a year of espn+ and throwing this ppv for free, but i'm good

conor being back and winning got stephen a and joe on screen together :lol:

I signed up for ESPN+ when the offered the bundle with Disney+. I thought that’s where I could watch the main card on it. Didn’t think I still had to pay full price for the fight. At least a discount. Smh.

You really think they'd give a $64.99 PPV event for free because you signed up for an app that cost $5.99/month? C'mon now :lol:

Jorge would fight whomever offered the most money to him. If it was Usman they'd be fighting in March. Can't really criticize him for waiting out Conor or front like he doesn't want to fight Usman

Usman is the one if anything who doesn't seem eager to fight Jorge. Usman been mentioning Leon Edwards as deserving the next shot not Jorge

Pacman posted this last night.

I guess McGregor gonna make another $80 Mill to spar with Pacquiao.

1579452460242.png

Hopefully Conor drops the boxing nonsense until after his MMA career, but can't blame him for taking whatever fight brings in the most money

He's keeping all of the names on the stove. Jorge. Usman. Justin. Khabib. Tony. Nate. Manny. Floyd

Back
Top Bottom