The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Yep Bones is only 2 years older (32 to 30) than Izzy. Interesting that Izzy did make his MMA debut in 2012 but probably due to kickboxing/competition/other reasons, etc, he didn't get into the UFC until 2018.

Hope this Coronavirus settles down within the next month. 22 cases in NY already, if it gets any worse this might be the 5th cancellation :ohwell:

Idk if many folks would describe Dustin’s power as devastating

Yeah, but he keeps enough power to where his volume IS going to put him out.

Dustin isn't a one shot guy, he throws combinations and once he finds you he trys to stay in that crease, word to Max.

I know Max and Dan's striking styles are different, but Dustin's pathforward usually remains pretty steady and has enough power to hurt Hooker

Yeah, but he keeps enough power to where his volume IS going to put him out.

Dustin isn't a one shot guy, he throws combinations and once he finds you he trys to stay in that crease, word to Max.

I know Max and Dan's striking styles are different, but Dustin's pathforward usually remains pretty steady and has enough power to hurt Hooker
No doubt I was just saying that in response to the thought that his “power is overrated”. People don’t think of Dustin like that imo

I could see Zhang getting a KO by the third. JJ thinks she can bully the division again like when she was on her dominant run before running into Rose. Zhang doesn't seem rattled and actually quite the opposite.

Sidenote: Yoel still hasn't weighed in, hopefully he's on weight.

Back
Top Bottom