The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Forgot UFC London is next week too. Some fighters getting interviewed saying they're gon have to go London fight then get quarintine for two weeks before theyre able to get back home smh.

The fact they are fighting tomorrow with no one being tested is insane
Here’s the thing though, are other sports leagues going to test every single player before they resumes their seasons? Not saying they shouldn’t just honestly wondering

Not to mention any coaches or trainers etc. slippery slope

I would think yes, for sure.

I'm assuming in 30-60 days we'll actually have enough kits and people can get tested, which is obviously an issue right now.

They were saying half the states kits were used just to test the Jazz players and staff.

There's like 600 fighters on the UFC roster... :lol:

They gonna test every staffer, dancer, coach, official, fan, judge etc? Seems like a challenge

Not to mention you could pass the test one day for one event and catch it the next day. They gonna have to test every single person involved with a fight every week.. or in the nba or mlb for every game? Idk

Put a few bucks on some fights

I feel like Maia and trinaldo are good bets. Maia and burns are 2 bjj aces but Maia should be way bigger. And trinaldo is well rounded enough and a good match up against makdessi

Feel like putting more on trinaldo ..Anyone have thoughts? I honestly haven’t been keeping up with mma too closely lately

Last edited:
Tbh burns bjj could be just enough to keep him out of danger and his striking seems better than Maia’s. Can never doubt Maia tho even at 42 he has that grit and durability

Fighting with no fans really seems like the wildcard in how it will impact individual fighters

Put a few bucks on some fights

I feel like Maia and trinaldo are good bets. Maia and burns is 2 bjj aces but Maia should be way bigger. And trinaldo is well rounded enough and a good match up against makdessi

Feel like putting more on trinaldo ..Anyone have thoughts? I honestly haven’t been keeping up with mma too closely lately
haven't decided on my bets yet but i feel trinaldo is worth a look. leaning towards kevin lee, throwing ribas in a parlay, and maybe o2.5 for yahya/barzola.

So much like TUF fights... Like it... Makes the fights easier to call without the crowd ruining it

Reactions: OTG
solid effort from brandon moreno, those scrambles were crazy.

This is the first entertaining fight of the card. Hope it continues the rest of the night.

Back
Top Bottom