The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You think khabib’s standup is good enough to hit ferg with some good shots? I think tony hurts him standing or locks up a sub during a scramble.
Absolutely. Tony’s got awkward striking and does get clipped. He lowkey lost the Lando fight. That should have been stopped

Also breaks my heart that Dustin was so close. He had him hurt and a couple more seconds in that guillotine and Khabib would have tapped

Colby's a fool 😂

“There was never a problem,” Covington told MMA Fighting’s Eurobash podcast. “I never said anything about Joanna, I never looked at her wrong or anything. One day she came into the gym and started screaming, ‘Ahhhh Colby this and that...ahhh, I hate you,’ and I’m like, ‘What the f*ck? What’s your issue?’ I know last week she tried to flirt with me, and I wasn’t giving her the time of day because, let’s be honest, I have standards, and she just doesn’t fit those standards – she’s not a seven-and-a-half and up, and I only message seven-and-a-halves or up. So, she got her feelings a little hurt. The raw American steel and twisted sex appeal of Colby Covington didn’t want to take her on a date, didn’t want to flirt with her and didn’t have any interest, because I’m too busy getting dimes and supermodels to waste my time on some ugly boobie-woman from Poland or whatever.”

Colby :pimp: :pimp: become a fan of his, aside from all the MAGA stuff. Dude is so cringe that it’s semi funny and his fights are fun to watch

espn2 showing the jj and zhang match
damn, jj head looked more ****ed up on my television screen instead of my laptop :lol:

The fact that Khabib himself said he was getting ready to tap....man

Sorry, where did he say this?

I thought Khabib gave his neck away on purpose to tire out Dustin and in turn maul him on the ground? Something about Khabib sitting on one of Dustins legs so he could never get a full hold on that choke.

Khabib just had a live instagram stream where he announced:

"Currently I'm in Dagestan, Russia. I'm training, but don't know for what. I got information that UFC agreed with some state in US and can hold the event in US. I can not leave Russia or enter US. As far as I know, they are looking for other opponent for Ferguson."

Khabib also said that before he left US, they had a discussion with UFC and they told him 99% that fight would be held in Abu Dhabi and that he doesn't know what happened and why they changed their mind. Khabib says he consulted with UFC before flying to Russia.

I'm sorry but I highly doubt Khabib couldn't get out of Russia if he wanted to.

Putin will send a chopper to the mountains in Dagestan and extract him whenever he wants.

Yeah, these are pretty terrible circumstances to be heading into the fight we’ve all been waiting for for years. Don’t even really care if they postponed it

Forcing this event is taking away the luster of it

Screenshot_20200330-102735_Twitter.jpg

Welp.

Never happening. Ever

Back
Top Bottom