The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Guys. Like Nike, lets just do it.

Stop being like these pansy media clowns, bleeding liberals, and Bellator fan boys.

Dana needs to sneak Tony into Russia or delay the card, there are no other options.

So.....what was Khabib’s point in going back to Russia if he knew he wouldn’t be able to get back out of there to fight Tony?

Conor has been a loud advocate for Ireland to hurry and close their borders before it gets worst there. I highly doubt he would step in.

Dana looking like a straight clown, needs to just sit and take the L already man. Hope Tony doesn't take the fight anymore man.

Just want to listen to whatever convos Dana’s having frantically trying to scramble to keep this fight going

I’d pay a lot of money tbh. Gotta be pure entertainment

So.....what was Khabib’s point in going back to Russia if he knew he wouldn’t be able to get back out of there to fight Tony?
I don't think he knew he will be stuck there.
I guess he thought that if the Corona is spreading worldwide, he might as well be at home.

I don't think he knew he will be stuck there.
I guess he thought that if the Corona is spreading worldwide, he might as well be at home.

I think the second sentence you said is the actual reasoning. He definitely knew he wasn’t gonna be able to travel back wherever from Russia. He probably just said **** this I’m just gonna go back to Russia with my family.

Because that’s his home and he knew he wouldn’t be allowed back home after all this

I cant fault khabib for going home

At this point all you can do is run it back again in the fall when this is all over with and were back to normal. No point in Tony taking another opponent unless he financially needs the money that bad.

Just want to listen to whatever convos Dana’s having frantically trying to scramble to keep this fight going

I’d pay a lot of money tbh. Gotta be pure entertainment

Same Convo Don is having.

It’s literally going against the tide.
China just shut down their theaters again.

Big John isn’t feeling Jon

“When you do the fight game, you show how good you are. You are the yin and yang when it comes to your life and your fight ability. You are a world champion inside the cage. Outside the cage, you’re an absolute loser.”

“If I was in charge of the UFC, I would cut him. Not only would I take his title, I would cut him. And I’m telling you this Josh, straight up, if Bellator wanted to sign him, I would do everything I could to say, ‘Why are you doing that, don’t even think about it.’ Because all he’s going to do is bring you bad press. What he brings to the cage, in the end, is not going to be worth what he’s going to bring to you on the outside. Because put it this way, he’s been lucky because he hasn’t hurt somebody. And I don’t think Jon wants to hurt somebody. But he’s putting himself in positions of where he’s not in control of his faculties to the point where what happens if he hits somebody and they die?” McCarthy said.

Gilbert Burns and Colby Covington gotta be the thirstiest dudes for attention in the UFC at the moment :lol: begging for fights on twitter every week

Conor is Ireland and cant fly into the US, correct???
I believe so and plus he has been advocating for the country to stay home and helping out there. So his manger just trolling.

The only viable option for 249 at this point appears to be in Florida but who knows what will happen at this point and if Tony is actually willing to fight Justin (I wouldn't blame Tony if he turns the fight down).

I think Tony takes the fight... He is a different animal and I think he walks through anybody at 155... People seem to forget how good he is everywhere

I don’t think Dustin is ascending necessarily anymore but I believe he’s still near his peak. The khabib loss didn’t prove to me that Dustin’s washed quite yet so I don’t think tony walks through him

Conor vs tony I believe would also be a pretty good match I don’t think conor would get destroyed

Justin is an animal. I would never say anyone would walk through him until his chin is shot

:lol: at Conor coach tweeting that

So you guys think Tony will still even consider taking a fight? I still have a hard time even thinking a full card comes together but I really hope I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom