The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Andrade got no head movement at all. Rose was clearly faster than her too. I think she picks her apart easily, just would've had to defend the takedowns. As for coaching team, Trevor Wittman is one of the best in the game. Would have more faith in their game plan with Roses abilities in comparison to Jessica and co. But this is all a wash since she ain't fighting anymore :ohwell:. Was looking forward to that fight the most .

I predicted Andrade will win again a few days ago, I didn't insinuate that Rose withdrew out of fear. Rose outstriking Andrade and fighting the perfect fight for however long it lasts is a possibility. I am just not convinced that it will be as easy as most people are making it out to be. I think a lot are ignoring the prospect of Andrade and her team coming up with a better game plan this time around.

Yeah, Sandhagen and Sterling are sitting right there as the deserving American contenders 😂

If Yan is in the states then he would deserve it too

But, sure. Why not Cruz. Who they took out of the rankings and was last seen getting dismantled by Cody. And don't get me wrong, Cruz could win. But he definitely sure as hell doesn't deserve this

Reactions: OTG
:lol: if that is true, again you could not make this stuff up

Also it is hilarious to see the champ of 135 take a fight against 2 different opponents coming off a loss when there are other fighters more deserving and ahead in the rankings ready to go. Please just get rid of the rankings at this point

Ain't gon lie this promo got me hyped but most stacked card of the year?!? We are only in April...

If true, breh... wtf

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/200121000827-06-coronavirus-2020-super-tease.jpg

sneak peek of fight gear (sponsored by reebok of course)

Woooooow. A little surprised but I really shouldn't be. The timeline on this since early last month is insane. Now Dana backpedaling, at least he's saying he's gonna take care of the fighters that were trying to fight at 249.

The fight island is still a possibility though?!?!

I wonder what type of hospitals will be on this island and which physicians are going to fly in

“That’s why I’m telling all of my guys not to worry because Fight Island is going to happen. It’s obviously still being, all of the infrastructure is being built right now, getting put in place,” White said to ESPN. “As we get closer to that, then I’ll start figuring out booking fights, getting guys ready. Plus I can ship guys over there earlier and they can start training over there on the island."

Back
Top Bottom