The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

If Masvidal wins tonight, he might be a bigger draw than Conor moving forward

okay, probably a stretch but he'll def be up there

Gotta close out the fight. I had Max up but the last two rounds were close and you gotta close out the fight, plain and simple.

Game time.

Max robbed 2x now. 1st fight was very very close. This one Max won for sure. Funny how there’s people saying “judges always lean towards the champion” but Max didn’t get that treatment for the first fight. Now he gets screwed over again

Volk a Point fighting champion. I get it ur an athlete, it’s a sport and u want to win but no one is tuning into ur “fights” if ur not finishing guys.

Max robbed 2x now. 1st fight was very very close. This one Max won for sure. Funny how there’s people saying “judges always lean towards the champion” but Max didn’t get that treatment for the first fight. Now he gets screwed over again

Max lost first fight easily, IMO
This one I thought he won but def could of went either way

Volk used that bull**** Frankie Edgar strategy.

I now hate dude.
All that trash he was talking about how he was gonna finish Holloway...
E4CBAB52-B8EB-4C94-BC85-B61FD22CF07F.gif

been waiting all week for this fight... was so hyped i didnt take a shower for a whole week until today... hopefully this fight lives up to the hype

Interesting to see how Usman comes out with his pressure. He should immediately try to get Jorge down. Don't **** around.

Back
Top Bottom