The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn. That is a tough fight for Leon. Almost better fighting Jorge. Steven Thompson is such an unorthodox fighter.

is there a stipulation by the commission that non-title, non-main event fights, can't be 5 rounds?

ferg-dustin deserves more justice than 3 rounds.

Man I like it!

only 1 dude in the whole company can hold it! It can span any weightclass, and it’s not like bums on a winning streak can fight for this belt...nahhh it’s gotta be a crazy matchup that makes sense for the belt holder.

for example say masvidal looses to nate...now nate has the BMF, bro it would be some dope challenges for that belt, conor, anderson, lawler....all dope match ups/fighters. Say conor takes it from nate, now you got all these new matchups. It’s dope it shakes things up. But guys gotta be willing to defend it to keep it’s value.

Conor must not want to fight. Why not do McGregor/Diaz 3? More buys? More hype?

Nate loses to Jorge again, he’ll have no clout to challenge Conor.

Feel bad for Rocky. But at least he has a fight with WB.

Feed hum a tomato can for another flashy finish. Then White will feel justified i main eventing him versus Maia

Mans only got 2 UFC (8 total) fights under his belt. Y'all want to feed him straight to the wolves :lol:. I got no problem with fighting Meerschaert first.

Reactions: OTG
What goes differently in Nate/Jorge 2? That scar tissue on Nate's face still going bust open easily. They going to make sure the doctor won't stop it to cuts this time?

Hill v Waterson gets bumped to the main event next week and 5 rounds, if i'm not wrong weird how in previous male bouts that got pushed to the main event on short notice it remained as 3 rounds.

Michel Pereira fighting this weekend i wonder what antics he comes up with this time. :lol:

^^^I don’t want to see that fight for five rounds. I do have Hill in it. I expect her to bully Atomweight Watterson.

Crazy how regional the UFC has become due to COVID and only staging in Apex and Abu Dhabi.

Crazy dancing back flip guy is fighting again tonight lol

Among his training for this fight- he said he trained taking down cows and running with horses

Back
Top Bottom