The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

beef aside, Jorge would be a great fight for Colby. Still don't see anything from the win tonight that would make me think Colby beats Usman. Those body shots were open tonight and Usman would just go right back to that.

Agreed. Colby acting like he beat Burns or Edwards not a washed up Woodley.

If Chimaev is willing to drop weight, I’d like to see him Vs. Colby too.

usman wasnt that impressive against colby, colbys cardio just gave out and he became a sitting duck

He broke his jaw and stopped him, I’d consider that impressive.

But regardless I was saying Usman and Burns were both more impressive in their respective matches against Woodley.

Colby didn’t really prove anything tonight. He just beat a guy who lost every round of his last two fights to the guys I just mentioned. He’ll get washed by Usman again.

Watched the card. Have no idea what caused the stoppage. Like a phantom rib shot.

Had Colby up. 4-0. Did he looked as impressive as he did in the past? No. But his next fight will definitely be big.

Khamzat McGregor definitely looked good and showed his striking. The odds have to be in his favor if he faces Maia.

Derns BJJ looked great. But she’s mainly fighting the cans.

Niko messed up with those two eye pokes. Draw? Nah. He definitely won the first round. Oh well.

Holland/Stewart probably my favorite fight. Holland was talking smack. LovedStewart talking smack at the end. Stewart exposed Holland’s poor grappling.

Not surprised by that Cowboy comment. These dudes really think the world revolves around the US.

Holland/Stewart probably my favorite fight. Holland was talking smack. LovedStewart talking smack at the end. Stewart exposed Holland’s poor grappling.
I'd say it was more so exposed his cardio. Holland legit on the ground. BJJ black belt.

So that's why Woodley was +290. :lol:

Me waiting 15 rounds for T-Wood to not fight like basura.
giphy.gif

Those two. WW is probably the most exciting division right now along with male bantamweight.

Usman got a tough challenge with Burns.

Poor Edwards. Maybe they should make Edwards/Covington. Winner gets title shot.

Chimaev is backing up the talk.

Woodley should just ride off into the sunset if he's not fully into it anymore.

It's not even that hes not mentally going to war anymore it's also that he never really had a full toolbox he was jus an athletic specimen that picked his spots well. A faster Romero so to speak.

He fought Colby better than I thought thru three even got right back up from the blast double leg but he just really has no idea how to strike after being a champion and top of the sport for 10 years. Kinda wild

Just looked at the WW rankings. Ponz fell off completely. And RDA, Chiesa haven’t fought since COVID outbreak. WB hasn’t fought in a minute.

If Khamzat beats Maia that’s a come up? Should he get the rocket?

Back
Top Bottom