The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not sure who wins, but Jan putting anyone to sleep if he touch them...

dude gotta be one of the hardest hitters on the entire roster.

Lol bet me
Been said +150. What we talking?

Costa vs. Adesanya.jpg

Michael Chander getting exposed in UFC like Eddie and Will Brooks before him. I'm taking Khabib, Gaethje, "Diamond," Ferguson, Conor, Hooker and "Do Bronx" over Chandler #NoHesi. Maybe even Dariush and CDF RN too.

Man, Dom Reyes is so damb cringe. Every time he speaks on the Embedded's I bust up laughing. I hope he never turns heel or tries to put on an act. His non act persona is actually refreshing even though he's awkward as hell. At least he's being his genuine self

Also Izzy's hair is approaching LeBron status lol. Might have to come home soon like Anderson

Been said +150. What we talking?

Costa vs. Adesanya.jpg

Michael Chander getting exposed in UFC like Eddie and Will Brooks before him. I'm taking Khabib, Gaethje, "Diamond," Ferguson, Conor, Hooker and "Do Bronx" over Chandler #NoHesi. Maybe even Dariush and CDF RN too.
I think exposed is the wrong term Champ (also Eddie got the belt! haha). Considering there's virtually nobody in the media or in MMA circles that really thinks he's the best or close to it... you can't be exposed if there's nothing hidden. Just throwing it out there

I for one actually think he will put up competitive fights even as he's entering this crazy division at an older age. His skill set will keep him in those matchups. Just for how long probably not long lol but these other guys have mileage on them that's 100%

Feel for Dom because he definitely beat "Bones," IMO. Took the first three rounds easily and convincingly. Faded a bit championship rounds, but still 48-47 "and new" for me that night.

Like "Denisa," Jan a former champ in another organization with bundles of power. Can see a Reyes decision but +220 is good value if you believe in Blachowicz's power that much.

Feel for Dom because he definitely beat "Bones," IMO. Took the first three rounds easily and convincingly. Faded a bit championship rounds, but still 48-47 "and new" for me that night.

Like "Denisa," Jan a former champ in another organization with bundles of power. Can see a Reyes decision but +220 is good value if you believe in Blachowicz's power that much.
He def beat Jones but I feel lost to Volkan.. and I feel that Rakic beat Volkan lol

"Exposed" or not, as long as we can all agree Chandler doesn't deserve to skip the line. Disrespectful to all the hungry killers at 155. He doesn't even hold the Bellator LW belt. I'd be more intrigued if you told me "Pitbull" was making the jump over.

Chandler already 34, bruh. I'm betting on his first opponent even without anyone named. Like I said, he's fringe top-5 LW in UFC. Fringe top-10 155er even.

Lol cats still lookin for fair and linear rankings. That's not how any of this works haha. They play favorites constantly, they skip deserving fighters for far more marketable ones constantly. The fact Colby is ahead of Leon now is all ya need to know

champcruthik champcruthik +150? Lol why you need odds if your guys walking thru the champ.
tenor (7).gif

"Exposed" or not, as long as we can all agree Chandler doesn't deserve to skip the line. Disrespectful to all the hungry killers at 155. He doesn't even hold the Bellator LW belt. I'd be more intrigued if you told me "Pitbull" was making the jump over.

Chandler already 34, bruh. I'm betting on his first opponent even without anyone named. Like I said, he's fringe top-5 LW in UFC. Fringe top-10 155er even.
Per ariels and others reporting tony and Dustin were offered the chandler fight but couldn’t come to terms. Now whether Dana lowballed them or not is not determined (I lean that way) but that should be mentioned

Really the only ones skipped are dustin, oliveria (would have been ideal for chandler imo)

Everyone else is coming off a loss or needs another win to get into that convo

Izzy ain’t lying about the persona colby plays compared to what he joked about and he saying Costa submitted to him in that meet up at the hotel. He’s playing this nicely

He looks healthy I don’t think he’ll have to cut much weight at least that’s what it looks

I’d like to see him against olivera....depending on how he does I think we’ll have a better idea of where he stand in the UFC

Olivera might expose him. That’s the wrong guy to give him at LW!!
Felder seems or Dariush seem more like safer propositions.

Don’t have that dude drown in the deep part of the pool.

According to MMA News Outlet, the last fight card (on ESPN+ I might add) had one million unique viewers. So it’s difficult to ascertain if he’s a draw or not. The last time he was on tv against Lawler, it didn’t do high numbers.

I’ll say that Dana isn’t pushing that ish in videos and promotion. But he’s probably more known than say Usman (who hurt himself that last fight).

But unless you’re Conor, Khabib, JBJ, Izzy, you’re a no name and aren’t truly drawing fans. It’s the model. You have to make your own buzz.

And that’s why Colby does it. He’s trying to draw those alt right. Or he’s trying to play a heel as he continues to spout his very racist rhetoric. He was going to get cut and was like this sort of worked for Chael. Let me hitch it on the most polarizing figure in America. Donald Trump.

I sort of want Edwards to fight him just to shut him up. Or anyone shut him up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom