The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Pitbull has some dynamite in his hands. I know due to his size he most likely wouldn't fair too well in the UFC but that's ok, it's fun watching him in Bellator and maybe next year he'll fight on a Rizin card if they get things more sorted out. Also is it me or do the stoppages in Bellator often seem premature?? I mean Pitbull clearly had the guy nearly out but it seems many refs would have at least let him get in another shot or two before stopping it.

Looking forward to the McKee/Caldwell fight next week. That should really give us a good idea of how good McKee is at this point in his career.

I know his striking is good and grappling as well but I've only watched maybe a couple of his fights and have no idea how his takedown defense is.

None of the top dudes in the ufc are going to wrestle **** pitbull outside khabib

only thing is pitbull is old and been through battles. He probably declines sooner rather than later

Rakic wants to take out the old guard of 205, santos is coming off two straight losses though and it’s still a hard *** fight. High risk low reward potentially for rakic

I haven't cared about anything bellator in forever.

Exactly.

I’m a MMA fan so of course I’ll have some interest when Mousasi fights Lima, Lima fights McDonald, Pitbull vs Chandler, etc. But they’re doing themselves no favors.

They’re trying to copy the fight card experience of the UFC but their brand doesn’t have anything marquee. Again not taking away from Pitbulls, Nemkov, Bader, McKee, Pico, etc. The whole MVP thing makes no sense. Izzy came on the UFC scene after MVP, fighting the best and is positioning himself for a LHW title fight.

Rakic getting slept by Santos.

Care more about great fighters more than which promotion they're fighting under. Appreciate talent wherever they're performing but that's just me

Great talent but not proven great fighter. He rocked Lima but then got too sloppy. He has much to prove and 33. Depends on how hard he's working at rounding out his game

Isnt Pitbull 33 (same birthday as myself)?

So is MVP too old (since you said Pitbull is older)?

I do agree with you. He’s a unique personality and has potential. Bellator can’t pussey foot it anymore. Dude has been competing for 7 years now.

Age and time aren't on MVP's side

Isnt Pitbull 33 (same birthday as myself)?

So is MVP too old (since you said Pitbull is older)?

I do agree with you. He’s a unique personality and has potential. Bellator can’t pussey foot it anymore. Dude has been competing for 7 years now.

None of the top dudes in the ufc are going to wrestle **** pitbull outside khabib

only thing is pitbull is old and been through battles. He probably declines sooner rather than later

Rakic wants to take out the old guard of 205, santos is coming off two straight losses though and it’s still a hard *** fight. High risk low reward potentially for rakic

That would round out that December card. I’m done for the violence.

Also interested in Kayla Harrison X Invicta. Hopefully she can make 145.

The last time I semi-regularly watched bellator was a couple of years back when they would do shows in Europe at new spots like Italy and mix kickboxing bouts in with the mma fights. Liked it because it was different and the events had a different feel to it. Do they still put on kickboxing events and mixed cards?

Pitbull is a top 3 FW easily. Could beat anybody at 145 in the UFC with Max probably being the toughest matchup. I think there's a big reason why Cejudo and him haven't lost since Cejudo went down there and trained with the brothers for the first time. Cejudo adopted a lot of their stand up style (palms up, wide karate stance) and I'm sure Cejudo bounced a lot of wrestling techniques on them.

Bellator can't even hire someone off Craigslist to put up a decent video package to promote the main/comain fighters. They really don't give someone a reason to care about their fighters if you aren't already watching them.

Pitbull is a top 3 FW easily. Could beat anybody at 145 in the UFC with Max probably being the toughest matchup. I think there's a big reason why Cejudo and him haven't lost since Cejudo went down there and trained with the brothers for the first time. Cejudo adopted a lot of their stand up style (palms up, wide karate stance) and I'm sure Cejudo bounced a lot of wrestling techniques on them.

Bellator can't even hire someone off Craigslist to put up a decent video package to promote the main/comain fighters. They really don't give someone a reason to care about their fighters if you aren't already watching them.
I still have all the captain Eric stock

Volk might give pitbull some trouble but I sure as hell like to see it

That video was nice. Easy promo. What I like to see. Make the fight, Dana. Chandler not getting younger.

Anybody ever watch Valerie Loureda stories? Broad is DETERMINED to get Covid lol
At this point. It is what it is. That freedom allows her the option to act a fool. Hopefully she don’t got a fight soon. Won’t lie. She bad lol

Back
Top Bottom